What are your hobbies

What are your hobbies

This is a discussion on What are your hobbies within the Off-Topic forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Forum category; It's always fun to see what everyone else does as a hobby. Post some pics. When I am not working or enjoying family time with ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: What are your hobbies

Member #
    Liked
    31 times

What are your hobbies

It's always fun to see what everyone else does as a hobby. Post some pics.

When I am not working or enjoying family time with wife and kids I stay busy.
    Mountain biking for exercise.

RC trucks as toys. Kids like to watch too.

And of course hunting, fishing and camping in our full resto 1972 Airstream. Has new plumbing, LED lighting, new electric, new running gear. It's basically new.

Member #
    Liked
    88 times
    Hiding truck parts from the wife

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Jammol, 15boost2.7 and gsxrdoug like this.

Member #
    Liked
    88 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FraydKnot View Post
    Hiding truck parts from the wife

Oh, and I like to fish!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    551 times
    When it's not snowy, I'm on this thing. When it is snowy, I just snowboardName:  Screenshot_20170110-202037.png
Views: 76
Size:  399.2 KB

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Jammol likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1723 times
    1) I like to mountain bike no mega downhill stuff. (I'm the only mega $ earner in my family being extreme isn't worth not being able to work) my mtn bike sodomized me two septembers ago. My tailbone has been ****ed ever since it sucks balls and doc said will likely never get better.

2) hunting love it only got into it 12 years ago. (wow time flies) father in-law warned me life and kids would pretty much take hunting out of the equation... He was right. I get out for the 1 week shotgun deer hunt and a few small game hunts throughout the fall and that's bout it.

3)camper we bought a 12' 02 Coleman Mesa a few years ago. Love camping, love getting my kids outside and seeing more than just a ****ty rural little town because we can't afford any land.

4) before kids I used to love having a project car to work on and when they came I lost that because we needed $$. So last fall I found a 1979 international harvester Scout SSII to buy and start wrenching on a project again slowly to share with my kids. Doubt the wife will like it (she cries when I slip a little on snow lol) though I sure will!

5)Still like a video game every now and then (Zelda's and old final fantasies were my favourite).

Honestly too many hobbies is just freaking insane to try and juggle and still stay married lol. You can only be gone so often before the wife starts getting angry that you ain't spending enough time with her or kids. And honestly my wife and kids so far don't have too much of a love for my hobbies. Maybe one day the gals might get more into shooting or biking.
    Jammol likes this.
    2011 XLT Screw 6.5' Box, Tux Black, 4" BDS lift, 34" BFG KO2 tires, 18x8.5" +18 XD spy Wheels, PTM oem Flares. Rampage Slimline nerf bars. 5* Tuned 87 P/T.

Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Quote Originally Posted by winchested View Post
    1) I like to mountain bike no mega downhill stuff. (I'm the only mega $ earner in my family being extreme isn't worth not being able to work) my mtn bike sodomized me two septembers ago. My tailbone has been ****ed ever since it sucks balls and doc said will likely never get better.

2) hunting love it only got into it 12 years ago. (wow time flies) father in-law warned me life and kids would pretty much take hunting out of the equation... He was right. I get out for the 1 week shotgun deer hunt and a few small game hunts throughout the fall and that's bout it.

3)camper we bought a 12' 02 Coleman Mesa a few years ago. Love camping, love getting my kids outside and seeing more than just a ****ty rural little town because we can't afford any land.

4) before kids I used to love having a project car to work on and when they came I lost that because we needed $$. So last fall I found a 1979 international harvester Scout SSII to buy and start wrenching on a project again slowly to share with my kids. Doubt the wife will like it (she cries when I slip a little on snow lol) though I sure will!

5)Still like a video game every now and then (Zelda's and old final fantasies were my favourite).

Honestly too many hobbies is just freaking insane to try and juggle and still stay married lol. You can only be gone so often before the wife starts getting angry that you ain't spending enough time with her or kids. And honestly my wife and kids so far don't have too much of a love for my hobbies. Maybe one day the gals might get more into shooting or biking.
    Honestly I wish I was into that sort of stuff. Being from the Caribbean, I didn't have much growing up but I sure had outside!!! Now I'm pretty much a cave dweller (man cave that is). That's all changing this summer though as my daughter will be 1 year old and she will be the reason I stop reverse hibernating. Winter is my fun time because I love snowboarding and as soon as she can walk, a set of skis are strapping onto her feet!!!

The wife loves hiking but since we moved to northern Colorado we haven't done much of it. I know there's trails everywhere but we miss the actual mountains being that we lived out in the Western slope prior to moving here. Went up to the mountains damn near every weekend and they were only 10 minutes away.

I love fixing things, especially automotive or technological. Right now I'm working on installing an 8 inch tablet into the EB. Just waiting to get my Dremel to cut out a little more space for the screen.

Video games... Wife is a gamer too so we have 2 PS4s and 2 Xbones, 2 55" TVs. Yeah we can go crazy sometimes, lol. She just started crocheting to get some extra cash so that's eating up most of her time when we aren't working or taking care of baby.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    732 times
    My primary hobby is anything that involves my wife and kids and family time.
    But I also play soccer. Indoor soccer to be more specific and was lucky enough to be able to do it professionally for a while. I still get to play on a pretty competitive mens team weekly and that is my "release" when I need to burn some energy.
    Other than that, I like woodworking, fishing, and yard work.

Name:  20161117_213506.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  1.72 MB
    Jammol likes this.
    -Clark

2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades

Member #
    Liked
    63 times
    No pictures ... Family activities cut into hobby time, but no complaints there.

Being outdoors, camping, hiking, skiing, snowboarding ...
    Love to drive! My toy car is a 2003 Mercury Marauder Dark Pearl Blue. 1 of 328 ... It is fun to spin tires on/off the track.
    Building ... cabinets, gardens, roofs ....something where I can see the progress and the completed project.
    2015 3.5 SCREW FX4 Lariat

Member #
    Liked
    14 times
    my youtube channel and collecting transformers

Member #
    Liked
    1886 times
    Fishing, golfing, hunting, and playing softball.
    2013 Oxford White EcoBoost FX4 with a few goodies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links