Everything Full-Race! - Page 2

Everything Full-Race!

This is a discussion on Everything Full-Race! within the F150 Ecoboost Performance forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Garage category; Originally Posted by kevinl That is what I was thinking about the nameplate Grim. I decided to order them ceramic coated after reading your recommendation ...

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree168Likes

Thread: Everything Full-Race!

Prisoner of the other ........... 39% minority
    Member #
    Liked
    1689 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinl View Post
    That is what I was thinking about the nameplate Grim. I decided to order them ceramic coated after reading your recommendation in another post. Thank you for your help/suggestion with that.
    The coating will definitely keep them looking good much longer. But being really close to the tranny (due to 3" primaries), it will keep from overheating the tranny, especially in slow moving, summer time traffic.

Have you decided what exhaust you are going to install (if you haven't done so yet)?
    Last edited by Grim Reaper; 10-05-2016 at 09:47 AM.
    2013 F-150 4x4 Supercab 145"WB Ecoboost XLT, Group 302A, XTR Trailer Package, E-Lock 3.55s ...

Member #
    Liked
    1469 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FullRace View Post
    Hey guys! It's Corell here from Full-Race. A lot of you may have spoke with me on the phone before or through email about parts for your trucks. I run the Eco-Boost program here at Full-Race with Geoff. I AM NOT HERE TO GIVE YOU A SALES PITCH!!!!! I figured it would be nice to come on here and chat with you all from time to time and answer any questions anybody has about our products or just shoot the ****. If I don't have the answer for you at the exact time, I'll go get it for you. As a lot of you know from dealing with me, I'm a straight shooter and won't bull**** you. I look forward to chatting with you guys in the future!
    Please, PLEASE get us a catch can kit ready for the 2.7. I know the 3.5 kit has been retrofitted at least twice, and there is a customer who made one fit who submitted information about what he did. 2.7 numbers are growing, and we are catching hell making mods that weren't designed for our trucks work. I jumped through several hoops and wasted a bit of money getting a meth injection site worked out.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Hey Kevin. These downpipes get laser etched with our logo. So unfortunately when you opt for coating, we have to sandblast the pipes for prep which takes the logo off. However we are looking at changing this process in order to bring back the option of having the Full-Race tag put back on. Shoot me an email with your contact info at corell@full-race.com

Quote Originally Posted by kevinl View Post
    Hi Corell, I purchased some FR ceramic coated catted downpipes from Stage 3 about 4 months ago and noticed that they did not have the Full Race nameplate welded onto it like I've seen on other posts online. Did you guys stop doing this recently? Not a big deal as they are a much better set of DPs than what I had on before and I am happy with them. I was just expecting to see that nameplate on them. Hopefully these pictures display correctly:Attachment 68065Attachment 68073Attachment 68081
    kevinl likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Hey FX2. Send me your contact info to corell@full-race.com and I'll get you taken care of sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by FX2ECOSCREW View Post
    How does one go about getting the new drain petcock for you catch can? I have the 1st version drain and kinda a PITA to drain can.

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Hey TX-Ripper. Unfortunately that is a ways down on the to-do list currently. However if we come up with something I will make sure and let all you guys know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Ripper View Post
    Welcome.

When is the 2015+ radiator going to be available?

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Hey Rutt! Really appreciate the kind words. I've been in the performance industry for a long time and I know that finding someone to take the time to genuinely help you with questions before spending your hard earned money can be tough. So I try and do my best. Sometimes my schedule gets a bit crazy but I will always try and help as much as possible. We are steadily working on continuing to develop and innovate where we can when it comes to the world of Eco-Boost. Myself and everyone else here at Full-Race really appreciate all the support from the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutt3.5 View Post
    Thanks Corell for joining us on the boards. Full-Race products are top notch, and your customer service is incredible. You're very knowledgeable, and had every answer to my questions when I called. You're definitely an asset to this ever growing Ecoboost community. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next.

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Hey MW. I am currently working on getting a 2.7 truck here at the facility so we can properly R&D some parts. I've received a good amount of calls from 2.7 community and I haven't forgotten you all. I am simply someone who doesn't like to wing it. So I'm a stickler when it comes to wanting the truck here so I can 100% verify things fit and work correctly before telling customers I have a product for them. As you know SEMA is steadily approaching which means my schedule, and Geoff's is pretty crazy right now. That being said, after SEMA I plan on trying to lock in a date for a 2.7 to come in for some test fitment of a couple things. When I have solid data, I will be sure to let the community know.
    Quote Originally Posted by mwemaxxowner View Post
    Please, PLEASE get us a catch can kit ready for the 2.7. I know the 3.5 kit has been retrofitted at least twice, and there is a customer who made one fit who submitted information about what he did. 2.7 numbers are growing, and we are catching hell making mods that weren't designed for our trucks work. I jumped through several hoops and wasted a bit of money getting a meth injection site worked out.

mwemaxxowner likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1469 times
    Ahh. I thought sema had come and gone. I know it's been tying you up.

Yesss!

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Corell is awesome, hes sending me the new updated drain for my catch can, Full Race rocks can't wait till I can get me their down pipes.
    Last edited by FX2ECOSCREW; 10-05-2016 at 05:07 PM.
    Grim Reaper likes this.
    2014 FX2 ECOBOOST CREW APPERANCE PACKAGE Full Race Catch can

Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    I dealt with Corell when I purchased my FR CAC; no BS and down to earth. That's something I can appreciate.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links