Everything Full-Race!

Everything Full-Race!

This is a discussion on Everything Full-Race! within the F150 Ecoboost Performance forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Garage category; Hey guys! It's Corell here from Full-Race. A lot of you may have spoke with me on the phone before or through email about parts ...

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Everything Full-Race!

Member #
    Liked
    36 times

Everything Full-Race!

Hey guys! It's Corell here from Full-Race. A lot of you may have spoke with me on the phone before or through email about parts for your trucks. I run the Eco-Boost program here at Full-Race with Geoff. I AM NOT HERE TO GIVE YOU A SALES PITCH!!!!! I figured it would be nice to come on here and chat with you all from time to time and answer any questions anybody has about our products or just shoot the ****. If I don't have the answer for you at the exact time, I'll go get it for you. As a lot of you know from dealing with me, I'm a straight shooter and won't bull**** you. I look forward to chatting with you guys in the future!

Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Hi Corell,

Thanks for taking the time to chat with us on the site. Its nice to see members of companies get to know their consumers.

I am interested and have been following your intercooler setup. I wish Ford would have designed the intercooler to fit behind the grill themselves. I do not see how there is sufficient airflow behind the bumper. Plus it really makes it difficult for us 4x4 owners to complete needed mods like winches and off-road bumpers.

I have seen that it says that your intercooler is compatible with the hidden winch system by Hidden Hitch. But I have heard that the piping gets in the way. Is your intercooler piping compatible with having a winch stuffed behind the bumper? Are there any pics that show the piping and the winch together?

Also, I know your products are top notch quality, but why the huge price tag? Now that your intercoolers have been in production for a while, do you see the prices lowering any, especially on the older body styles (2010-2014)?

Thanks for your time and your great products

AK4wheeler
    Mike Wood likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    36 times
    Hey AK! Thanks for the welcome man.

I couldn't agree more about the intercooler needing a different position from the factory. But cost comes into play here for Ford since this is a mass produced vehicle.

Our intercooler system can be used with the rough country hidden winch plate and the warn 10k winch
    Hidden Winch Mounting Plate for 09-14 Ford F-150 Pickup [1010] | Rough Country Suspension Systems®

I have a couple guys running this with no problem. The issue isn't so much the piping but the position of the BOV. What we do is move the BOV slightly in order to accommodate the winch setup and it works like a champ!

I understand that for some, our products are what they would consider priced high. This is definitely an industry where you get what you pay for. When you set our products next to SOME of our competitors the differences are easily recognizable. We try and bring you guys the best quality parts possible because we know you're spending your hard earned money. One of the things that I think we bring to the table is our lifetime warranty from manufacturers defects on our parts. We try and always stand behind anything we put our name on. When you buy a Full-Race product we want you to know that you've got your moneys worth.

As far as pricing coming down on the older model stuff, I can't really say at this time. Only time will tell. I will always try and let you guys know when we are having sales though as long as that doesn't break any forum rules.

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    How does one go about getting the new drain petcock for you catch can? I have the 1st version drain and kinda a PITA to drain can.
    Last edited by FX2ECOSCREW; 10-04-2016 at 04:28 PM.
    2014 FX2 ECOBOOST CREW APPERANCE PACKAGE Full Race Catch can

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Hi Corell, I purchased some FR ceramic coated catted downpipes from Stage 3 about 4 months ago and noticed that they did not have the Full Race nameplate welded onto it like I've seen on other posts online. Did you guys stop doing this recently? Not a big deal as they are a much better set of DPs than what I had on before and I am happy with them. I was just expecting to see that nameplate on them. Hopefully these pictures display correctly:Name:  IMG_2833_comp.jpg
Views: 1135
Size:  105.4 KBName:  IMG_2840_comp.jpg
Views: 1126
Size:  100.6 KBName:  IMG_2841_comp.jpg
Views: 1127
Size:  101.9 KB
    2013 Platinum Ecoboost 4WD

Prisoner of the other ........... 39% minority
    Member #
    Liked
    1664 times
    I wish I had my FR Downpipes coated. After nearly 2 years of use in a "Northern Climate"...they are rusted but they do have a brown tint to them.

Maybe the tag was taken off for the coating process?
    2013 F-150 4x4 Supercab 145"WB Ecoboost XLT, Group 302A, XTR Trailer Package, E-Lock 3.55s ...

Gold Supporting Member TX-Ripper's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    179 times
    Welcome.

When is the 2015+ radiator going to be available?
    Rutt3.5 likes this.

Gold Supporting Member Pinero61's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3499 times
    Quote Originally Posted by FullRace View Post
    Hey AK! Thanks for the welcome man.

I couldn't agree more about the intercooler needing a different position from the factory. But cost comes into play here for Ford since this is a mass produced vehicle.

Our intercooler system can be used with the rough country hidden winch plate and the warn 10k winch
    Hidden Winch Mounting Plate for 09-14 Ford F-150 Pickup [1010] | Rough Country Suspension Systems

I have a couple guys running this with no problem. The issue isn't so much the piping but the position of the BOV. What we do is move the BOV slightly in order to accommodate the winch setup and it works like a champ!

I understand that for some, our products are what they would consider priced high. This is definitely an industry where you get what you pay for. When you set our products next to SOME of our competitors the differences are easily recognizable. We try and bring you guys the best quality parts possible because we know you're spending your hard earned money. One of the things that I think we bring to the table is our lifetime warranty from manufacturers defects on our parts. We try and always stand behind anything we put our name on. When you buy a Full-Race product we want you to know that you've got your moneys worth.

As far as pricing coming down on the older model stuff, I can't really say at this time. Only time will tell. I will always try and let you guys know when we are having sales though as long as that doesn't break any forum rules.
    I'm one of the guys running something similar to this setup. Fits my 12k in my ADD with ease.

I actually have a spare winch capable BOV pipe if anyone needs one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    2013 FX4 S-crew
    FBO, Full-Race turbos, Tru-Trac, 4.56 gears (power numbers to come soon)
    Full Raptor Suspension w/ upgraded components
    Fiberwerx fenders with custom paint
    Rigid LED lighting
    Retro-Shop heads and Rigid DOT fogs
    Rockford Audio
    Method wheels w/ 37" ATZ P3 tires

Need parts for your build? www.stage3motorsports.com

Member #
    Liked
    579 times
    Thanks Corell for joining us on the boards. Full-Race products are top notch, and your customer service is incredible. You're very knowledgeable, and had every answer to my questions when I called. You're definitely an asset to this ever growing Ecoboost community. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next.
    2015 Ruby Red Scab 3.55 gears 4x4 Fast and Fun

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    That is what I was thinking about the nameplate Grim. I decided to order them ceramic coated after reading your recommendation in another post. Thank you for your help/suggestion with that.
    2013 Platinum Ecoboost 4WD

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links