Rancho Quicklift for the F150 Ecoboost

This is a discussion on Rancho Quicklift for the F150 Ecoboost within the F150 Ecoboost Suspension forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Garage category; Has anyone on the forum installed the Rancho Quicklift replacement shocks? I'm trying to decide if this might be a better option then using the ...

Member #
    Liked
    204 times

Rancho Quicklift for the F150 Ecoboost

Has anyone on the forum installed the Rancho Quicklift replacement shocks? I'm trying to decide if this might be a better option then using the autospring lift kit.

Features:

• Levels front suspension
    • Clears up to 35-in. tires on Select Applications
    • Easy to install
    • 9-position tuning technology
    • Liquid metallic finish
    • Limited Lifetime Warranty

Benefits:

• Removes the factory rake
    • Creates a custom look, increases ground clearance
    • Pre-assembled with coil spring and upper mount
    • Easily adjust ride quality and performance
    • Premium long lasting finish
    • Compatible w/ Rancho MyRide Wireless Controller. (Sold Separately)
    • Guarantees your investment

Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    I have not, but I am running a new lift companies leveling kit (called ProLift). They are a brand new company to the market, but the owners have been building lift products for people for a long time, now finally doing it under their own brand. Their website should be up by the end of the month. If you can wait, you will be extremely impressed by the fit and finish of the product and the performance (also extremely well priced). Saw there stuff at the SEMA show and was really impressed! Check with Chux Trux in a few weeks or call them directly at 503-543-5515. Just my two cents worth... Good luck.

Member #
    how much for the prolift kit?? easy install??
    2012 White FX4 EcoBoost SuperCrew 20" Wheels Loaded

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    STDan, I just got the quicklift loaded for the front and the xl9000s for the rear. I will be putting them on the truck once I decide which tire I'm going to run. I've narrowed it down to either the BFG AT or the Goodyear Dura Trac in a 275/65r20 or 285/65r20. I'll post some pics and give a review of the quicklift once I get it all installed.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by CTL450 View Post
    I have not, but I am running a new lift companies leveling kit (called ProLift). They are a brand new company to the market, but the owners have been building lift products for people for a long time, now finally doing it under their own brand. Their website should be up by the end of the month. If you can wait, you will be extremely impressed by the fit and finish of the product and the performance (also extremely well priced). Saw there stuff at the SEMA show and was really impressed! Check with Chux Trux in a few weeks or call them directly at 503-543-5515. Just my two cents worth... Good luck.
    Now that you have a few months of seat time with this lift, what is your opinion?

Links