F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·

It's that time of the year again folks! It's October so we're doing another Halloween theme this month so post the best picture of your F150 Ecoboost Truck spooky style! Let's get creative!

We welcome everyone including vendors to participate, however we will not pick the same winner within a 3 month period.

The contest will close in one week (Wednesday, October 21), and finalists will be chosen by staff and you guys will vote for the winner. Rules for entry are below:

• The photo must be attached to a post in this thread
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best! (do not submit multiple photos or you will be disqualified)
  • You must be the owner of the F150.
The winner will receive a $25 Amazon gift card from F150Ecoboost.net and be featured on the front page!

Looking forward to your entries! :cool:

Can I vote for Shermans truck in Wickeds post?!?!?!?

Discussion starter · #10 ·
says I don't have permission to post on Tapatalk, even after clearing cache
I checked your permissions and everything seems to be in order. Can you try signing out and signing back in on Tapatalk?

If it still doesn't work, you can either try uploading pic from PC, mobile browser or send it to me and I'll upload it for you.

I'll leave this open for another day or so, so you can get your pic into the contest.

-Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.