My (Never Ending) Build Thread - Page 5

My (Never Ending) Build Thread

This is a discussion on My (Never Ending) Build Thread within the F150 Ecoboost Builds forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Forum category; Originally Posted by Ducatti20 Its funny you say that.... I have the same elbow and valve and catch can.... When I changed my turbo's in ...

Page 5 of 310 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree2136Likes

Thread: My (Never Ending) Build Thread

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3941 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducatti20 View Post
    Its funny you say that.... I have the same elbow and valve and catch can.... When I changed my turbo's in May I had the CAC but not the bov or catch can and the drivers side turbo was wet with oil... Pulled turbo's last week with BOV and catch can installed, turbo was dry as a bone...
    It is a very noticeable difference. This is one of my main reasons behind getting my new Full Race catch can on here shortly, before I install the turbos. My stock drivers side turbo has excessive oil build up, and it is a huge help for that alone to me.

Condensation in intercooler has been a thing of the past for me thankfully. Good products do that....fix problems and make the truck better. Cheap products are exactly that, and while one may gain some performance, there is nothing as good as a well made, tested part.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Ducatti20 and dnellans like this.

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3941 times
    New setup.

XD Machete 20x9 with 00 offset

Wrapped with 35 X 12.5 Toyo MT

Thoughts- looks amazing. handles outstanding off road and are actually very quiet on road.

I am a man who likes speed so I will not be selling my black appearance package 20's.

These killed my power by about 20% as expected and I want the best of both worlds. So my plan is to run this when I have some fun off road and my stock set when having fun on the street.

Now I need to pick a tire that won't get destroyed in 2 days with the new power from the coming turbos.

FYI so you guys can compare picture of three tires Left to right.

Toyo
    Nitto
    Cooper

All the MT's
    Last edited by RMB_Ryan; 12-19-2015 at 07:24 AM.
    Haus_3.5TT likes this.

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3941 times
    I think it looks pretty bad a$$ either way. So why not enjoy both worlds equally
    Last edited by RMB_Ryan; 12-19-2015 at 07:15 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3941 times
    Here is what I am running in the rear for winter. Schrader Valves installed on a new cap on the res body and some different weight shock oil, as well as a little different shim pack.

I have a set of kings for the rear in a box and a set of deaver +2's. We are moving and when I find the boxes I will update those. They go on in spring. Currently running a 3" block with the Fox take-offs

Member #
    Liked
    1238 times
    Love this build man.... truck looks fantastic and soon there will be a monster hiding under that hood...
    2013 F150 Screw Lariat
    Forged Pistons, Rods, Studded heads, BW Turbos, FR CAC, Rad, CAI, CC, DP's, Exhaust, Hand ported exhaust manifolds, meth
    Check out my build thread!
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/10...ld-thread.html

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3941 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducatti20 View Post
    Love this build man.... truck looks fantastic and soon there will be a monster hiding under that hood...
    Thank you. Can you tell I'm moving and what's important right now.

I can't find a pallet with springs on it or a box of expensive shocks, but these parts never leave my truck. Lol

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3941 times
    Truck is going in January 4th to Evans Tuning who is out of PA. He will be completing my installation due to a very busy work schedule and look forward to working with him.

He will be performing a pre Full Race turbo and ported manifold dyno calibration, as well as a post Full Race turbo and ported manifold dyno calibrations.

Look forward to working with him, and possibly some additional parts pre and post data if time permits.

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Nice setup RB. I decided to join the site since this is directed towards the ecoboost. I almost pulled the trigger on the turbos, but will look at that next year. I'm a big supported of Full Race products. Next up is meth and then suspension time. I dropped off my truck to have the FR DP's installed, hope to pick up tomorrow they are trouble shooting a slight leak at the turbo. Anyway just wanted give you a shout out on your build!
    RMB_Ryan likes this.

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3941 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dljiii View Post
    Nice setup RB. I decided to join the site since this is directed towards the ecoboost. I almost pulled the trigger on the turbos, but will look at that next year. I'm a big supported of Full Race products. Next up is meth and then suspension time. I dropped off my truck to have the FR DP's installed, hope to pick up tomorrow they are trouble shooting a slight leak at the turbo. Anyway just wanted give you a shout out on your build!
    Thanks brother!! Appreciate it!!

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3941 times
    Quote Originally Posted by dljiii View Post
    Where are you leaking from?

Page 5 of 310 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links