Firearms WITHOUT Debate! - Just gun talk - NO Politics Please!! - Page 167

Firearms WITHOUT Debate! - Just gun talk - NO Politics Please!!

This is a discussion on Firearms WITHOUT Debate! - Just gun talk - NO Politics Please!! within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Ford F150 Ecoboost category; I went through 2 decades in my life where if it’s bigger it must be better. I bought several .40’s and loved them. That said, ...

Page 167 of 168 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168 LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1676
Like Tree771Likes

Thread: Firearms WITHOUT Debate! - Just gun talk - NO Politics Please!!

Member #
    Liked
    736 times
    I went through 2 decades in my life where if it’s bigger it must be better. I bought several .40’s and loved them. That said, these days I’d simply rather shoot the 9mm over the .40. I still like having the .40’s but they don’t get a lot of rounds down the pipe anymore. Same is true with revolvers. I love .44 Magnum’s in both S&W and Ruger but I’ll grab a .357 Smith and Wesson and put .38’s in it most every time I shoot a revolver. I shoot a Glock 19 most often as a pistol and really like it. It’s not got all that many Glock parts in it anymore but it’s a great shooter. When I go shoot rifles I always take the G19 along and put a couple of magazines through it.

I’m anxious to hear how you like the Canik and then tell me how to pronounce it.

Just looked at it on the site you mentioned. How the heck can you go wrong at that price? Ya’ did good.
    Last edited by GearHead_1; 05-18-2019 at 07:32 PM.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    I have 3 caniks, love them. Sfx, tp9v2 and tp9 elite. Great budget guns, accurate, decent trigger, growing aftermarket. Galloway has some spring and trigger kits, mag extensions and a recoil guide for them.

My dad has my eliet right now, but here is the sfx and tp9v2
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by duck9191; 05-18-2019 at 07:57 PM.
    GearHead_1 and Lizardking419 like this.
    2017 Supercrew 6.5' 4x4 3.5EB.

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Quote Originally Posted by duck9191 View Post
    I have 3 caniks, love them. Sfx, tp9v2 and tp9 elite. Great budget guns, accurate, decent trigger, growing aftermarket. Galloway has some spring and trigger kits, mag extensions and a recoil guide for them.

The sfx looks like it has the upgraded red dot. The Caniks get a lot of good reviews for a solid price.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardking419 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duck9191 View Post

The sfx looks like it has the upgraded red dot. The Caniks get a lot of good reviews for a solid price.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    That's the vortex viper it came with. Takes a bit to get used to shooting with a dot lol.
    Lizardking419 likes this.
    2017 Supercrew 6.5' 4x4 3.5EB.

Member #
    Liked
    88 times
    I just can't wrap my head around pistols that don't have exposed hammers. All my semi-autos have exposed hammers, but the pistol I like shooting the best is my S&W Governor. That thing is a hoot to fire, first with .45 ACP rounds, change the target, then shred it with some .410 defense rounds...
    GearHead_1 likes this.
    Robert / SE VA & NC / 2018 F150 Supercab XLT FX4 2.7 ruby red / VTA mod; FlowMaster FX muffler; black dual tip; Husky rear fender liners; Unleashed 93 octane tune; Dual Liner; black F150 tailgate inserts; Hellwig rear sway bar; black hood panel; cross-drilled rotors; MGP caliper covers; rear KYB shocks; REV9 FMIC with shutter blades removed; 18x8 Navigator wheels; 285/65 Mastercraft AXTs; STX grill swap w/LEDs.

Member #
    Liked
    736 times
    Quote Originally Posted by socal1200r View Post
    I just can't wrap my head around pistols that don't have exposed hammers. All my semi-autos have exposed hammers...
    Heck, I guess that means you need a button/lever/switch type safety too?
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    Quote Originally Posted by parkerbill View Post

After:
    That’s dead sexy and I now need one even more
    parkerbill likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    171 times
    I picked up a new/ used toy today from a friend of a friend. Good shape and great price, only real blemish is the slide release. Just a 92fs but Im a fan of these too, can’t go wrong imo
    Lizardking419 likes this.

Ecoboost Sr Member stereotype one's Avatar

Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    I love .44 Magnum’s in both S&W and Ruger but I’ll grab a .357 Smith and Wesson and put .38’s in it most every time I shoot a revolver.
    Re. Smith and Wesson, agreed! I love my .357, and also picked up this HK a while back and have nothing but good things to say about it: https://hk-usa.com/hk-models/vp9-sk/ Not too much recoil, the sights are great, and it came with two extra clips plus grip panels. For every day carry, I chose a Ruger LCP. Not the most fun to shoot, but it conceals easily and is pretty reliable.

Member #
    Liked
    88 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Heck, I guess that means you need a button/lever/switch type safety too?
    Correctamundo! One of my favorite semi-autos is a 1911 - can have a round in the chamber, thumb safety off, but if the grip safety isn't engaged, it won't fire. 'Course the Governor doesn't have any safeties, so I rarely carry that one. But exposed hammer and safety selectors for me! This is my conceal carry...
    Robert / SE VA & NC / 2018 F150 Supercab XLT FX4 2.7 ruby red / VTA mod; FlowMaster FX muffler; black dual tip; Husky rear fender liners; Unleashed 93 octane tune; Dual Liner; black F150 tailgate inserts; Hellwig rear sway bar; black hood panel; cross-drilled rotors; MGP caliper covers; rear KYB shocks; REV9 FMIC with shutter blades removed; 18x8 Navigator wheels; 285/65 Mastercraft AXTs; STX grill swap w/LEDs.

Sponsored Links