What has PISSED you off today? - Page 659

What has PISSED you off today?

This is a discussion on What has PISSED you off today? within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Ford F150 Ecoboost category; Originally Posted by snakebitten Even the bad guys probably hear the theme song from Deliverence when they first turn into our drive. You've driven 2.5 ...

Page 659 of 667 FirstFirst ... 159559609649657658659660661 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 6665
Like Tree3875Likes

Thread: What has PISSED you off today?

Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebitten View Post
    Even the bad guys probably hear the theme song from Deliverence when they first turn into our drive. You've driven 2.5 miles down a dead end street (ends at Chocolate Bayou) and most neighbors homes are built traditionally close to the street.

Not us. We built deep in and you don't see any house(s) unless you risk going in a ways.
    Then you put no trespassing signs at the gate... and about halfway in, you install these:
    stereotype one likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    1075 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebitten View Post
    Even the bad guys probably hear the theme song from Deliverence when they first turn into our drive. You've driven 2.5 miles down a dead end street (ends at Chocolate Bayou) and most neighbors homes are built traditionally close to the street.

Not us. We built deep in and you don't see any house(s) unless you risk going in a ways.

In 15 years I only know of one car that literally wandered to the house. An elderly couple that were turned around and lost.

I guess our security is that it's hard "to case us out" and this is the South?

Truth is, if nobody was home you could pull an 18 wheeler in and nobody would ever see you. But it'd be risky. You'd be locked in.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Damn, i was just down that way. I spent a few days at Ineos Chocolate Bayou. You wouldn’t have recognized me though, I was driving a Ram 1500 lol.
    2014 Lariat Screw, 157", Max Tow, 502A - Gearhead Tuned, AFE Intercooler, RX Catch Can, Bilstein 5100(.8" level), AirLift RideControl bags, 275/60R20 Wrangler Duratracs

2006 Jeep Liberty CRD(diesel) - GDE Tune, Straight piped, AFE filter, 2.5" Lift, ARB bumper

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3057 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mass-hole View Post
    Damn, i was just down that way. I spent a few days at Ineos Chocolate Bayou. You wouldn’t have recognized me though, I was driving a Ram 1500 lol.
    A bit downstream from us, but not far. That's a pretty big cracker by Chocolate Bay, right?

You guys need to install a Chocolate Bay toilet plunge-flush system of some kind and when we upstreamers are "overflowing" Yaw can pull the handle.

2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    416 times
    Sitting at a traffic light with the sun in my eyes waiting to turn and some cool guy starts honking and yelling at me. So I sat there and took my sweet time lol.
    curtcharlespdx, Kinguni and Tdog02 like this.
    2013 FX4 - Black Betty
    Boostking Tuned

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Had a CEL on the way home. Checked when I got home and it was P0299. Turbo underboost. I googled it and some people had a turbo replaced while others cleared the code and it did not come back.

I did not notice a change in power but I was BCB tuned. Decided to flash back to stock for a couple days to see if it comes back.

And that is what pisses me off. I can't remember the last time I drove this truck stock and I am not excited to find out tomorrow morning.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3057 times
    Lol.

I've been stock for coming up a week. I haven't been for more than a year.

(I was concerned with an oil pressure sensor potentially needing looked at, as well as a couple of recalls I would do at the same time)

Honestly, the dang thing will still spool up these 35's. It just takes a bit more coaxing.

And I've been driving another brand new OEM 18 a couple of times a week and I swear my stock tuned truck runs considerably harder. Of course hers is still tight and not broken in.

Lizardking419 likes this.
    2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

Member #
    Liked
    328 times
    ***** liberal politicians in this state well on their way to legalizing recreational pot. The governor will be getting the bill from me the first time I'm in a crash with some high idiot...
    2014 F150 XLT Supercab, 3.5L EB, 3.73 axle, Max Tow Package, HD Payload Package (8200 GVWR), Kicker audio upgrade, wheel well liners, and trying to figure out how to squeeze in a CB and scanner...

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MMCdude View Post
    ***** liberal politicians in this state well on their way to legalizing recreational pot. The governor will be getting the bill from me the first time I'm in a crash with some high idiot...
    Kind of like with alcohol, if they are going to drive impaired they are going to do it leagle or not and already are doing it. MI made it leagle, no big increase in accidents, everyone still drive like a bunch of idiots tailgating and cutting each other off.
    Lizardking419 likes this.
    2017 Supercrew 6.5' 4x4 3.5EB.

Member #
    Liked
    206 times
    I mean, it makes sense. They've already rendered you defenseless with their "common sense" gun laws... now they're going to render a large chunk of the population happy, defenseless idiots by legalizing pot.
    Eco-Mica likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    531 times

Yep, same here. Not one day can I go down the road and not smell it Not to mention f*ckstain AG and mayor support "drug" use safe injection sites but want to sue for opioid epidemic on pharmacies.
    F*ck I-594.. I wont comply!
    2014 Eco scab xlt loaded 4x4, leather, Fullmetal Jacket bed liner, Weathertech mats, Bull Rings, Rigid R+ series foglights, 30" light bar, kicker upgrade, Door detents 3.0, Hellwig front/ rear bars

Sponsored Links