What has PISSED you off today? - Page 667

What has PISSED you off today?

This is a discussion on What has PISSED you off today? within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Ford F150 Ecoboost category; F#@king saweeeet! Just started, 3,600 miles on the truck. Lol Gheeezis. Tundra is looking better and better Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk...

Page 667 of 672 FirstFirst ... 167567617657665666667668669 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 6716
Like Tree3897Likes

Thread: What has PISSED you off today?

Member #
    Liked
    1740 times
    F#@king saweeeet!
    Just started, 3,600 miles on the truck.
    Lol Gheeezis.
    Tundra is looking better and better

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Traded the old 2013 XLT S. Crew cab 4x4 on its 4the engine
    For a 2017 crew cab sport stx 2.7 and couldn't be happier

Member #
    Liked
    1815 times
    What in the..... Sam Hel* is going on!? Is their like a dark cloud honoring over your boost!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    1091 times
    Quote Originally Posted by duck9191 View Post
    SOB, i was just looking at ordering some. I had the syppo ones and they were garbage so was hoping the trail ridge was a bit better.
    They have mirrors but no power fold and power telescopic. I fold my mirrors when going into garage. I wanted manual telescopic but you can only get power telescopic with power fold. This is a bummer.

Edit. What pissed me off was that they said there was 4 on hand, then few days latter got a Email saying it will be delayed a few weeks then a few more days latter got a email saying it was canceled and a refund was being made. I called and they said that if it comes available again they will notify me.
    Last edited by Mr B; 06-10-2019 at 04:36 PM.

2013 F150 Supercrew Lariat+ | Kodiac Brown | 4X4 | 502A | Tow | 3.55 E-Locker | SCT X4 5* 93per/tow | Michelin Defender LTX M/S 285/60R20 | PowerStop slotted-drilled front and back rotors W/ Z36 pads | Bilsteins 5100's X4 |Hellwig rear Anti-Sway Bar | Firestone Ride-Rite Rear Airbags (5000) | Air Lift WirelessAIR On-Board Air Compressor (7200) | AMP Research Power Step | spray in bed liner | HID lights | full LED | aFePower diff. Cover | 3.0 door detent | DeeZee TGA | Retrax Pro Cover | Rugged Ridge FM | UPR Billet Emblems | aFePower 4"X12" black exhaust tip | OEM Rear Wheel Well Liners | Westin Contour bull bar | Rigid Industries D-Series D2 LED Lights | Trail Ridge Tow Mirrors | raptor grill lights | SnapRest armrest | TrailFX window vents/hood protector | 35% tint | My Build https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/1...-counting.html

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    1091 times
    Quote Originally Posted by milesej05 View Post
    @1AAuto.com Can you help out Mr B here?
    That's who I ordered from. (Misspelled it lol) They said they would contact me if they ever come back in stock. Thanks
    Last edited by Mr B; 06-10-2019 at 09:54 AM.

2013 F150 Supercrew Lariat+ | Kodiac Brown | 4X4 | 502A | Tow | 3.55 E-Locker | SCT X4 5* 93per/tow | Michelin Defender LTX M/S 285/60R20 | PowerStop slotted-drilled front and back rotors W/ Z36 pads | Bilsteins 5100's X4 |Hellwig rear Anti-Sway Bar | Firestone Ride-Rite Rear Airbags (5000) | Air Lift WirelessAIR On-Board Air Compressor (7200) | AMP Research Power Step | spray in bed liner | HID lights | full LED | aFePower diff. Cover | 3.0 door detent | DeeZee TGA | Retrax Pro Cover | Rugged Ridge FM | UPR Billet Emblems | aFePower 4"X12" black exhaust tip | OEM Rear Wheel Well Liners | Westin Contour bull bar | Rigid Industries D-Series D2 LED Lights | Trail Ridge Tow Mirrors | raptor grill lights | SnapRest armrest | TrailFX window vents/hood protector | 35% tint | My Build https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/1...-counting.html

Member #
    Liked
    1740 times
    Quote Originally Posted by meaz93 View Post
    What in the..... Sam Hel* is going on!? Is their like a dark cloud honoring over your boost!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
    Lol I believe so man. I think it's a sign. Truck still drives and shifts awesome though .

I figure I'll just wait until they release a recall for something else, which will just be a matter of time, and I'll have them look at this at the same time

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Traded the old 2013 XLT S. Crew cab 4x4 on its 4the engine
    For a 2017 crew cab sport stx 2.7 and couldn't be happier

Member #
    Liked
    273 times
    Friggin dealership.
    Bought a 2013 VW Jetta Sportswagen TDI as our DD, bout a 70 mile round trip every day.
    got it home the evening we bought it, tried the sunshade on the moon roof, hear nothing but crunching and grinding noises and the screen drops down from the roof, take it back the next day for them to repair it under their warranty.

3 weeks later, after only one phone call from them it is still not ready, possibly Thursday they say, apparently they now have to replace the entire sunroof, moonroof and screen.

and the worst part is they gave us a loaner, a 2019 Ford Ecosport, admittedly it is the base model but this thing is a boat anchor at best, pulling away from a stop with the AC on and you have to get out and push.

Rant over.
    Traded 2017 XLT SuperCrew, Lightning Blue, 3.55 Gears, 145" WB for a 2011 F350 Lariat FX4

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Member #
    Liked
    1610 times
    A few of my "neighbors" on the Next Door app. . .

Idiot picked up a fawn she thought was in trouble and moved it. Most people know not to touch wildlife and said so. A few people came to her side, and basically said, aw she was trying to do something nice; give her a break . . . . As if well meaning idiots, don't always think they are doing great things!

PS this is the day after hearing everyone's "pronouns" at the kid's college orientation. Good grief!
    2017 Ford F350 Lariat FX4 SRW 4x4
    2017 Ford Explorer Sport 3.5 Ecoboost.
    Traded my boost: 2013 Ford F150 Ecoboost FX4 SuperCrew.

Should've got a V8 - Check
    Should've got a Diesel - Check
    Should've got a 1 Ton - Check
    You'll run out of payload - Not Likely

Member #
    Liked
    3644 times
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaxmutt View Post

Idiot picked up a fawn she thought was in trouble and moved it. Most people know not to touch wildlife and said so. A few people came to her side, and basically said, aw she was trying to do something nice; give her a break . . . . As if well meaning idiots, don't always think they are doing great things!

PS this is the day after hearing everyone's "pronouns" at the kid's college orientation. Good grief!
    It’s crazy to live in an age where we are supposed to celebrate mental disease.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    curtcharlespdx likes this.
    2013 Sterling Gray FX4 157", Appearance Package, Max Tow, 402a, 36 Gallon Tank, 103k miles.
    Mods: S&B intake, FR resonated exhaust, X4 with LET and MPT tunes, auxiliary backup lights.
    In garage: 170* tstat, AEM meth injection, FR CAC ( black anodized, red tial bov, throttle body spacer, meth bung), AMP powered steps, billet badges, aeroforce gauges w/vent pods.

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3316 times

I have been banned from the Nextdoor app twice in 3 years...the second ban was for 18 months. People are so dumb that they take to Social Media whenever something goes awry. 10 days after 4th of July I hear some fireworks and immediately get an urgent alert from the app asking if someone else heard the gun shots. I posted that if you knew anything about guns, you would be able to tell the difference between a gun shot and a firework (that was the second ban).

I can't stand dumb people!
    2018 Magnetic Metallic 2.7 Ecoboost XLT Sport
    2013 Oxford White EcoBoost FX4 - Gone

Quote Originally Posted by noodles
    Sometimes, a fool should trust what the wise say, instead of coming out yelling Totally Not True... because you couldn't find it on google. The wise usually know what they are talking about, because of either hands on experience, or maybe they've just been around long enough to know what's what.

Check out the following threads for most of the questions regarding the F150 Ecoboost:
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/6...11-2014-a.html
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/6...ts-2015-a.html

New Members, please read through this thread for all the Rules for .Net
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/3...uidelines.html

Member #
    Liked
    448 times
    Which college? Honestly, I can tell I have rubbed some people the wrong way calling them sir or ma'am. If they give me the whole "That is not my pronoun thing" I may lose it lol I am trying to be nice if you get upset then im gonna tell you a few things lolName:  Capture.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  71.0 KB
    2013 FX4 - Black Betty
    Boostking Tuned

Sponsored Links