The Official "I love this song these days"

This is a discussion on The Official "I love this song these days" within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Ford F150 Ecoboost category; This is a really popular thread on one of my other forums, and thought it might be fun to do here. I love music of ...

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: The Official "I love this song these days"

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    815 times

This is a really popular thread on one of my other forums, and thought it might be fun to do here. I love music of a variety of genres and this has helped me find new music to enjoy. The radio just doesn't cut it anymore for me most days. I'm sure plenty of you have the same feelings.

So post your favorite song, link to a video or SoundCloud or whatever can be shared for all to listen to.

NO JUDGEMENT ZONE HERE!!! We all have different taste. If you dont like it, move along!

I'll start it off with one of my favorite bands that most have never heard of. I dont care about the music video, I just want the music. The girls dancing did make me lol though.

Eidola - Tetelestai

For those interested, Eidola is by far one of my top favorite bands and if you like this song, you probably will really enjoy most of their earlier stuff. I'd recommend checking out the Degeneraterra album. By far one I listen to all the way through over and over on MAX volume.
    mwemaxxowner and Elmore328 like this.
    2013 Tuxedo Black SCrew Ecoboost FX4 w Appearance Package 5.5 box, 3.73. Mods: SCT LWTS+ custom tuned, Full-Race/BorgWarner OEM+ "GT Turbos", Tifosi Exhaust Manifolds, RTR HPFP, CP-E FMIC w/ TurboSmart SuperSonic, CP-E 3" Catted Downpipes, AFE Magnum Force Pro Dry-S Intake, Borla Touring Cat-Back, Terra G2s 305/55/20 on Method N/V 20x9, Leveled Bilstein 5100 RHA 1.5", 20" LED light bar, Hellwig Rear Sway Bar, Morimoto LED Fogs, Extang Revolution Tonneau Cover, Custom LED bed lighting, DeeZee Tailgate Assist, Tailgate Remote Power Lock Mod, MaxLiner Floor Mats, Ford OEM Underseat Cargo Box, LED Interior and Reverse Lights (Diode Dynamics), Recon LED 3rd Brake Light, NL Door Detents, .50 cal antenna, Custom Coding (ForScan)

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3534 times
    I love to rock out to this song, even though everybody here ribs me about it and hates it. Lol

Baaaaaaaaaaa
    Elmore328 likes this.

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3134 times
    OH MY GOSH!!!! What did you just do Boostking???? Now @mwemaxxowner is going to come on here and post his AWOL Nation nonsense!!!!!!

Just kidding. I like the thread because I LOVE music.

edit: Mitchell already posted...... I may have to block this thread now.
    Boostking likes this.
    -Clark

2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3134 times
    This is one of my favorite bands and this is one of my all-time favorite songs by them!

Boostking likes this.
    -Clark

2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

Member #
    Liked
    113 times
    Well two of them ... a wide taste in music.

for rock days ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9ioyEvdggk , you can beat Zepplin's "Stairway to Heaven"

and this hopefully wont cross the line ... religious song
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0wpP5o7xpI, Battistelli's "The Break up Song"

There are so many more ... but these two are probably on the favorites list right now.
    Elmore328 and mwemaxxowner like this.
    2015 3.5 SCREW FX4 Lariat

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3260 times
    Depending on the mood, these are two of my favorites currently. I'm a huge NF fan, so pretty much any of his songs are dope.

Boostking likes this.
    2018 Magnetic Metallic 2.7 Ecoboost XLT Sport
    2013 Oxford White EcoBoost FX4 - Gone

Quote Originally Posted by noodles
    Sometimes, a fool should trust what the wise say, instead of coming out yelling Totally Not True... because you couldn't find it on google. The wise usually know what they are talking about, because of either hands on experience, or maybe they've just been around long enough to know what's what.

Check out the following threads for most of the questions regarding the F150 Ecoboost:
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/6...11-2014-a.html
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/6...ts-2015-a.html

New Members, please read through this thread for all the Rules for .Net
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/3...uidelines.html

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3534 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmore328 View Post
    OH MY GOSH!!!! What did you just do Boostking???? Now @mwemaxxowner is going to come on here and post his AWOL Nation nonsense!!!!!!

Just kidding. I like the thread because I LOVE music.

edit: Mitchell already posted...... I may have to block this thread now.
    YOU WANNA FIGHT EH??

Another favorite song in the interest of staying on topic. Haha

Baaaaaaaaaaa
    Elmore328 likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    41 times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    2502 times
    I was tooling down the highway several years ago, flipping through FM stations and a came across a catchy tune. I hit Shazam to see what the song was called. It was Miley Cyrus' "Wrecking Ball" song. I screamed in horror, threw my phone in the floor and changed the station. Then I looked around to see if anyone might've seen me listening to Miley Cyrus but I was safe...

Not long after that, this chick I dated briefly told me that was her theme song for our relationship, that she came in like a wrecking ball and ruined a good thing. Whatever works for you, honey.
    2011 F150 Platinum screw 2WD 6.5' bed, 3.73 Max Tow pkg | Full Race FMIC | EPP catted downpipe | PowerStop Extreme | OEM Harley front end | Belltech 3/4 drop | Black Rhino Traverse 22" | built motor & EFR's coming soon...
    2018 Ford Transit XLT 12 passenger van 3.5 EB | stock for now...
    1992 Mustang 5.0 coupe bolt-on play thing.
    1964 1/2 Mustang Indy 500 Pace Car - OEM replica, collector car toy

Member #
    Liked
    2502 times
    I've been listening to more and more Christian music lately but my roots were always Country. This one really struck a chord with me:

It's got a good beat but the overall message hits home. I was married for 11 years, cheated on and now I'm married to the woman I should've met the first time around.
    2011 F150 Platinum screw 2WD 6.5' bed, 3.73 Max Tow pkg | Full Race FMIC | EPP catted downpipe | PowerStop Extreme | OEM Harley front end | Belltech 3/4 drop | Black Rhino Traverse 22" | built motor & EFR's coming soon...
    2018 Ford Transit XLT 12 passenger van 3.5 EB | stock for now...
    1992 Mustang 5.0 coupe bolt-on play thing.
    1964 1/2 Mustang Indy 500 Pace Car - OEM replica, collector car toy

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links