What has MADE your day today - Page 691

What has MADE your day today

This is a discussion on What has MADE your day today within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Ford F150 Ecoboost category; Punished this azzhole for blowing a red light. Made my day. https://photos.app.goo.gl/9Ly63z9QL8kVvzJd6 Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk...

Page 691 of 695 FirstFirst ... 191591641681689690691692693 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,910 of 6947
Like Tree7075Likes

Thread: What has MADE your day today

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Punished this azzhole for blowing a red light. Made my day.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9Ly63z9QL8kVvzJd6

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3195 times
    Nap time with the little one

2018 Magnetic Metallic 2.7 Ecoboost XLT Sport
    2013 Oxford White EcoBoost FX4 - Gone

Quote Originally Posted by noodles
    Sometimes, a fool should trust what the wise say, instead of coming out yelling Totally Not True... because you couldn't find it on google. The wise usually know what they are talking about, because of either hands on experience, or maybe they've just been around long enough to know what's what.

Check out the following threads for most of the questions regarding the F150 Ecoboost:
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/6...11-2014-a.html
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/6...ts-2015-a.html

New Members, please read through this thread for all the Rules for .Net
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/3...uidelines.html

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    2711 times
    Long story, but I won't drag all my Ecobuddies through it, but suffice to say I was in hot water and impending doom the next time I ventured to The Matrix. (Where she lives. In the city. About 1˝ hours from my place in the country)

But I had a genius idea! I arrived early, before she got home from work. I was conveniently washing my little Mazdarati in her driveway as she came in. Immediately I waved her in for parking it "precisely", a simple diversionary tactic to arrest her train of thought before she could light into me.

Worked like a charm. So far anyways. In fact, she joined in by cleaning the interior while I do a quick detail on the paint.

Music is playing and she seeeeeeems OK. Lol

If it works, her buying this Ruby Red is the best idea I ever came up with.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3046 times
    It doesn't normally make my day to act like a DB...but this morning did.

After dropping the kiddos off at school, I was stopped at a lighted intersection closest to the school, waiting to turn right. The car coming from my left was going incredibly fast for being in a school zone. I'd estimate that she was cruising at 40-45mph and floored it to make it through the light before it turned red. I took it upon myself to "police" her since there were quite a few kids in the area, so I pulled out in front of her...S-L-O-W-L-Y! I really thought she was going to slam into me but didn't care. The truck can be fixed or replaced but endangering/harming/killing kids would be catastrophic for life. She laid on the horn, was gesturing wildly, stayed right on my bumper and was completely enthralled in her anger....and this made me smile even bigger. At the next light, she rolled her window down and continued to scream at me. So I calmly placed my truck in park, got out, and began to walk back towards her. I got close enough for her to hear me, explained that I pulled out in front of her ON PURPOSE because she was going too fast in a school zone and I have kids that go to those schools, then I smiled and wished her a good day. Man, she was still fuming when I got back in my truck and drove away.
    Last edited by Elmore328; 03-27-2019 at 07:07 AM.
    snakebitten and MMCdude like this.
    -Clark

2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

Member #
    Liked
    195 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebitten View Post
    Long story, but I won't drag all my Ecobuddies through it, but suffice to say I was in hot water and impending doom the next time I ventured to The Matrix. (Where she lives. In the city. About 1˝ hours from my place in the country)

But I had a genius idea! I arrived early, before she got home from work. I was conveniently washing my little Mazdarati in her driveway as she came in. Immediately I waved her in for parking it "precisely", a simple diversionary tactic to arrest her train of thought before she could light into me.

Worked like a charm. So far anyways. In fact, she joined in by cleaning the interior while I do a quick detail on the paint.

Music is playing and she seeeeeeems OK. Lol

If it works, her buying this Ruby Red is the best idea I ever came up with.

I don't know if your safe yet.... My encounters with the female kind leave me to believe whatever you did may resurface anywhere from a week to multiple decades later and be used against you. Keep washing and keep your head low LOL.
    Last edited by duck9191; 03-26-2019 at 07:53 AM.
    Elmore328 likes this.
    2017 Supercrew 6.5' 4x4 3.5EB.

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3046 times
    Quote Originally Posted by duck9191 View Post
    I don't know if you safe yet.... My encounters with the female kind leave me to believe whatever you did may resurface anywhere from a week to multiple decades later and be used against you. Keep washing and keep your head low LOL.
    Ah! @duck9191 is wise one, well beyond his years!!!!!

Reminds me of a story that my dear brother-in-law told me about my sister. She wouldn't speak to him for almost a week because she had a DREAM that he cheated on her. LOL!!!!
    Purefection likes this.
    -Clark

2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    2711 times
    Quote Originally Posted by duck9191 View Post
    I don't know if your safe yet.... My encounters with the female kind leave me to believe whatever you did may resurface anywhere from a week to multiple decades later and be used against you. Keep washing and keep your head low LOL.
    Well,....... You are righter than you might think.

After the washing was done and she pulled up a chair next to me and admired my efforts on HER truck, she first thanked me, then

It lasted about 45 minutes

Unlike Elmore in his post above, I never took matters into my own hands. (man, no wonder Elmore was in line to be a mod. He's got law enforcement in his DNA)

I've suffered worse chewings. (As amazing as my 33 year marriage was, Venus still had to set Mars straight on occasion)

Got a text from her about 5 minutes ago and she called me "honey". I figure I made it! That's a term of endearment, right?

You'd think at 61, decades of matrimonial experience, and 5 years of widower practice, that I'd be better at navigating the mine fields? Lol

Life is an adventure. I really can't complain. Much.

OH, and while I was getting grilled and staying silent, I kept playing this video through my head. Sans the grin I get everytime that little one stops and looks at the camera. I swear I could take 40 lashes while watching that little fella and not fold.

https://www.facebook.com/paulo.humbe...2335323846103/

Last edited by snakebitten; 03-26-2019 at 12:20 PM.
    Elmore328 likes this.
    2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

Member #
    Liked
    5040 times

Sent from my iPhone XR in Profuct (RED) using Tapatalk
    http://www.leadingedgetuning.com 91 tune & 87 tow tune

2015 5.sL0w
    XTR trim
    Flowmaster DBX muffler
    exit rear tire with CORSA twin tips
    Hellwig rear ani-sway bar
    2" lift all around
    truck is so fast I had to install SYPPO
    tow mirrors 😹😹😹

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3460 times

2016 2.7 4x4 screw
    Elmore328 and milesej05 like this.

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    273 times
    Yesterday I thought I wasted the day pretty bad, and ended up getting more done than I thought I would. 3 rafters fully complete.

Sponsored Links