Ford Memorizer - Page 3

Ford Memorizer

This is a discussion on Ford Memorizer within the 2018 Ford F150 Ecoboost Chat forums, part of the 2nd Gen F150 Ecoboost category; Originally Posted by Scott91370 @ snakebitten - Next time you get to North Texas (Ft. Worth area) let me and @ Elmore328 know and we ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Ford Memorizer

Member #
    Liked
    373 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott91370 View Post
    @snakebitten - Next time you get to North Texas (Ft. Worth area) let me and @Elmore328 know and we can meet up. I'd be glad to make a few changes for you.
    @Envious - I'll get in touch next time I'm up that way. My in-laws live in Lakewood so we usually come up a couple times a year.
    That sounds good! I am on the border of Lakewood. Right on the edge of Denver.
    Scott91370 likes this.
    2013 FX4 - Black Betty
    Boostking Tuned

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3134 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebitten View Post
    Wait, have coffee? Just?

Not come spend the night on the sofa and eat the wife's cooking? Lol

I promise if I find myself anywhere "in the neighborhood", it's a full on family outing! Everybody. Including Scott and his crew.

I prefer Mexican, so you can pick the spot.
    I drink sweet tea, but Margaritas are welcome for the non-drivers.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Mi casa es su casa.... In English that means "Come on, you can crash in the spare bedroom and in the morning we'll have some sort of meat and taters for breakfast".

And, Yes we can definitely go to eat some good Tex-Mex. In Cleburne alone, there are no fewer than 9 authentic 'mom-n-pop' restaurants and I'm sure Scott knows of at least 9 more in Burleson. LOL
    -Clark

2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    327 times
    Thread officially jacked.
    Envious and Scott91370 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3134 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Purefection View Post
    Thread officially jacked.
    I'm pretty sure it was jacked back on Page 1 when I offered to be the monkey that presses the button at every start-up. Everything after that was nothing but social chatter and humor. LOL
    Scott91370 likes this.
    -Clark

2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    2898 times
    Elmore falls on his sword and I escape the guilty plea.

A true gent, in this case.

Elmore328 likes this.
    2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Envious View Post
    Lemme know when you are in Denver next. I have a great Mexican restaurant to go to. I would not be opposed to grab lunch!
    Good Mexican in Denver?? Not possible! I lived in Texas all but 7 years I lived in Denver and never once found anything that was close to what we get here. I learned to love sushi because of the lack of good Mexican food in Denver!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Member #
    Liked
    373 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mj0528 View Post
    Good Mexican in Denver?? Not possible! I lived in Texas all but 7 years I lived in Denver and never once found anything that was close to what we get here. I learned to love sushi because of the lack of good Mexican food in Denver!

It took TWO years man. and I am not happy about it! Once I found it I ate there 5 days straight LOL (no lie)
    D'corazon on Blake street. I almost love it more than my fiancee's and her Mom's...almost
    2013 FX4 - Black Betty
    Boostking Tuned

Member #
    Liked
    42 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Envious View Post
    It took TWO years man. and I am not happy about it! Once I found it I ate there 5 days straight LOL (no lie)
    D'corazon on Blake street. I almost love it more than my fiancee's and her Mom's...almost
    That's crazy! I'll have to pass that along to friends that still live in Aurora. Man... I sure wish I never left that place. Nothing greater than Denver! Not even close!!

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    2898 times
    TRUST me, right at that intersection in Mancos Colorado is a little restaurant called Chavalos. It's fantastic. Of course the cook is from Mexico, so it's Mexican food cooked by a Mexican chef.

A bit further away, in Cuba New Mexico is a Mexican restaurant, El Brunos, that "grandma's recipes" make up the menu and she is still there every day to make dang sure nobody messes with those recipes. Homemade blue corn chips too. Fantastic food!

I no longer fear traveling north away from Mexican food heaven.

2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

Member #
    Liked
    373 times
    Quote Originally Posted by mj0528 View Post
    That's crazy! I'll have to pass that along to friends that still live in Aurora. Man... I sure wish I never left that place. Nothing greater than Denver! Not even close!!

@snakebitten @Purefection I can take a lot of blame for the derail. lol. Last post on this. Then back to the thing that this was about. Honestly i'm not even sure what it is lol

BUT Mexico City is so hit or miss. Sometimes really good sometimes not so much. But another good restaurant is 100% agave on Lincoln. Took the Fiancee on a date night there when her ladies night got cancelled. She just looked way too good to not show off
    2013 FX4 - Black Betty
    Boostking Tuned

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links