Brew City Boost Tune (BCB) - Page 8

Brew City Boost Tune (BCB)

This is a discussion on Brew City Boost Tune (BCB) within the F150 Ecoboost Performance forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Garage category; Originally Posted by pimpskillet Installed this little guy the other day and started to see what this Highlander tune was all about. Attachment 156956 Apparently ...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Brew City Boost Tune (BCB)

Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpskillet View Post
    Installed this little guy the other day and started to see what this Highlander tune was all about.

Attachment 156956

Apparently my 100k mile BOV didn't like the extra boost, so off to get a replacement I went...

Attachment 156958

Truck is a new animal now, and not sure what part is the tune and or the leaky BOV... not really sure how long that was going on, but I assume the datalog runs didn't help it at all. lol That being said I'm just waiting on my custom 93 tune now... I'm assuming that will be another kick in the pants to this truck when I get that loaded... I feel like a kid at Christmas waiting on that email 'ding' from my phone. Very happy so far, Casey seems to know what he's talking about.
    Yeah Casey is on top of it and their shop truck is a 2018 2.7. You will love the 93 tune. After about the 3rd revision its peaches.....Im doing the stage 3 upgrades and fuel pump before summer. Going to see how it does on E85.
    pimpskillet likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardking419 View Post
    I may end up buying the BCB adaptive tunes for my 2013. I want that low end power for the summer.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Had some beers/cocktails, bought the tunes. See how they compare to Gearhead. I don't think I will be unhappy either way. Just want the low end grunt.

In the words of Happy Gilmore, Gold jacket, green jacket, who gives a $hit.

Member #
    Liked
    71 times
    Loved my highlander on the 2.7 2018. Incidentally that is my winter tune now XD haha still love it though
    2018 F150 XLT Sport SuperCrew 2.7L 10psd Magnetic Gray with dealer installed hood deflector, trifold tonneau cover and Gunmetal stainless steel tail gate insterts

K&N Intake, Led headlights by silverlux, Led Fogs, Bully Dog BDX with BCB Highlander, BFG Advantage T/A Sport LT on factory 20's, Bilstein 4600's on the rear

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Installed the Highlander tune last night. Took awhile to update my X4. At the end of loading the tune, the X4 was clearing the "CTC" and it tried to clear it 3 times. Never had that happen before. Everything seems normal after that. No alarms.

Initial thoughts, it has instant throttle compared to the Gearhead tune. Definitely better off the line. Seems like the shifting at higher speeds isn't as good as the Gearhead. I will leave the Highlander tune in for the foreseeable future and see gas mileage. But I could care less about mileage. I am going to drive how I want.

Member #
    Liked
    493 times
    still running the BCB tune and still preferred....
    2019 F150 CC FX4 XLT - Max Tow & Much More
    RIP-2015 CC FX4 l 3.55's l Raptor Style Grille l Level 2" l 305/60/18 on Vision Manics l Bilstein 4600's l Powerstop Z36's l AEM CAI l MSD Coils l Exhaust Tweaks l Tow Mirrors l Upgraded Trans Cooler (GH 13.31 1/4)

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    I wish the shifting was like the Gearhead tune. Gas mileage seems the same and the BCB tune is more fun to drive. The acceleration of BCB + the shifting of Gearhead= perfect tune.

Hook124 and DBCooper like this.

Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizardking419 View Post
    I wish the shifting was like the Gearhead tune. Gas mileage seems the same and the BCB tune is more fun to drive. The acceleration of BCB + the shifting of Gearhead= perfect tune.

I completely agree!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Sponsored Links