GearHead Gen2 Raptor Tuning Review and info By OffRoad Alliance

This is a discussion on GearHead Gen2 Raptor Tuning Review and info By OffRoad Alliance within the F150 Ecoboost Performance forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Garage category; GearHead’s Gen2 Raptor Tuning review and info, brought to you by OffRoad Alliance. I will say 100% unbiased review. Good video here. Matt and Gearhead ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By mattr66

Thread: GearHead Gen2 Raptor Tuning Review and info By OffRoad Alliance

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    4055 times

GearHead’s Gen2 Raptor Tuning review and info, brought to you by OffRoad Alliance. I will say 100% unbiased review.

Good video here. Matt and Gearhead have these Gen2 Raptor tunes on kill right now. Don’t believe me, go get a tune for yourself, or try a buddies. Worth it! For Sure

https://youtu.be/nfxGpGf25m0

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3248 times
    Matt, you look Texas summer hot & tired. And are we Ecoboosters responsible for that thinning hairline? (or is that your kids?)

By the way, I'm seeing 19lbs WOT. You were feeling it on that last run?

Just messing with ya.

(For those that don't know, getting Matt to crack a grin is a worthy challenge. I've only witnessed a couple of tiny ones. And they weren't truck related moments)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

Member #
    Liked
    106 times
    It was hot and I had been in the back for 5 hours and had done all the strapping and unstrapping myself.... After a full day of work.... LOL I was pretty worn out to say the least.

Sponsored Links