Walnut blasting! - Page 2

Walnut blasting!

This is a discussion on Walnut blasting! within the F150 Ecoboost Maintenance forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Garage category; Thats a pretty reasonable price and if you were closer i would bring you mine today lol....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Walnut blasting!

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Thats a pretty reasonable price and if you were closer i would bring you mine today lol.
    2013 Screw cab F-150 FX4 Ecoboost Sterling Grey. UPR CC with CSS, SCT BDX tuner with MPT & BCB adaptive tunes, FullRace CAC kit, TS bov, FullRace catted DPs, Banks CAI, Bilstein 5100 all around leveled on 275/60/20 Falken Wildpeak AT3w tires on stock fx4 wheels.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Brignac View Post
    Thats a pretty reasonable price and if you were closer i would bring you mine today lol.
    Thanks! I will actually be moving back to northeast Pennsylvania in less than a year.

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Sorry for the hold up for anyone that's interested. I live in part of the area that was affected by the major flooding we had here recently in Nebraska. I still plan on doing this and am getting things together to hopefully get it started soon!
    snakebitten likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    365 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostIsLife View Post
    Sorry for the hold up for anyone that's interested. I live in part of the area that was affected by the major flooding we had here recently in Nebraska. I still plan on doing this and am getting things together to hopefully get it started soon!
    Sorry to hear that. Hope everything is ok with you and your family!
    What part of Nebraska are you in?
    2013 FX4 - Black Betty
    Gearhead Tuned
    Wagner CAC - Accel Copper Plugs
    Bilstein 5100's

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Envious View Post
    Sorry to hear that. Hope everything is ok with you and your family!
    What part of Nebraska are you in?
    Thanks! We're all good, I live in Bellevue right near Offutt AFB. Wasn't nearly as bad as some areas in the state but still had flooding that has held me up on things. Got adapters and some other things on the way, hoping to get at least one Ecoboost done asap.

Member #
    Liked
    365 times
    Thanks! We're all good, I live in Bellevue right near Offutt AFB. Wasn't nearly as bad as some areas in the state but still had flooding that has held me up on things. Got adapters and some other things on the way, hoping to get at least one Ecoboost done asap.
    Very nice! Im glad you are safe man. Was just curious because we were gonna head to ogallala this summer and was hoping you were close. But eh you are way west of that!
    I hope you still get a few ecos in. I would imagine there is a good amount in Nebraska like there is in CO?
    2013 FX4 - Black Betty
    Gearhead Tuned
    Wagner CAC - Accel Copper Plugs
    Bilstein 5100's

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Envious View Post
    Very nice! Im glad you are safe man. Was just curious because we were gonna head to ogallala this summer and was hoping you were close. But eh you are way west of that!
    I hope you still get a few ecos in. I would imagine there is a good amount in Nebraska like there is in CO?
    Yeah I definitely see plenty around, but most probably don't even know there is this forum. I do already have a couple people interested locally though.
    Envious likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links