No Wagner TQ's for 18-19?? Recommendations?

This is a discussion on No Wagner TQ's for 18-19?? Recommendations? within the F150 Ecoboost Brakes forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Garage category; Hey guys I traded my 13 for a 19. ON my 13 I used Wagner TQ pads and they made the brake system for me. ...

Member #
    Liked
    2 times

Hey guys I traded my 13 for a 19. ON my 13 I used Wagner TQ pads and they made the brake system for me. The 19 is no very confidence inspiring with the factory pads. I wanted to get what I got out of the TQ's on my 13. Firmer pedal, great bite and modulation and stronger stopping. It seems Wagner only makes QS and OEX for the 18/19. I didnt like the OEX at all prior. Any suggestions to improve over the stock pad?

Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    Take a look at powerstop. A lot of forum member have chosen them for upgrading pads and rotors

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2017 2.7L Bronze Fire 4x4 3.55 145" | Gearhead Tune | UPR DVCC + CSS | Ford Performance Super 8.8" LSD | Hellwig front/rear sway-bar | 12Volt Solutions Remote Starter | Ford Tri-fold tonneau cover | Line X bed liner | Huskey front/rear mud guards & rear wheel well liners | AVS Aeroskin hood shield | Rear block removed

Member #
    Liked
    213 times
    Yep... Power Stop Z36 kit. If you want much beyond that (especially for something that's streetable, not a racing-designed pad that has to be hot before it does much) you're looking at a BBK from Wilwood or others. All depends how fat your wallet is.

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Just want a pad upgrade. Tried the OEX (towing pad) on my 13 f150 and it sucked under normal driving. Had to stand on the pedal to stop, and pedal was soft. I posted it about it here. Bleed them and all. Switched to TQ's and instantly had a firmer pedal and incredible cold stopping. Looking for that kind of improvement over the stock pad. Is the z36 that? I thought that was a towing pad?

Member #
    Liked
    146 times
    There are 2 powerstop options for our trucks. The z36 is on of the two options. I don't remember the model name of the other

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2017 2.7L Bronze Fire 4x4 3.55 145" | Gearhead Tune | UPR DVCC + CSS | Ford Performance Super 8.8" LSD | Hellwig front/rear sway-bar | 12Volt Solutions Remote Starter | Ford Tri-fold tonneau cover | Line X bed liner | Huskey front/rear mud guards & rear wheel well liners | AVS Aeroskin hood shield | Rear block removed

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    so after some digging the front are the same as the 15 so there is a TQ upfront. Just nothing for electronic brake rears.

Sponsored Links