Cupholders Too Big!

Cupholders Too Big!

This is a discussion on Cupholders Too Big! within the F150 Ecoboost Accessories forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Forum category; New guy here. Just traded my 2004 XLT 5.4 SCAB for a 2012 Lariat EB SCREW. This truck has everything except the power tilt/telescope and ...

Member #

Cupholders Too Big!

New guy here. Just traded my 2004 XLT 5.4 SCAB for a 2012 Lariat EB SCREW. This truck has everything except the power tilt/telescope and running boards and so far the biggest issue I have is that my travel mugs float around in the cup holders. I have the floor console with two holders next to the shifter and two behind the arm rest. Anyone find an insert like some vehicles have (foam) to accommodate different size cups?

Member #
    Liked
    3644 times
    Quote Originally Posted by momalle1 View Post
    New guy here. Just traded my 2004 XLT 5.4 SCAB for a 2012 Lariat EB SCREW. This truck has everything except the power tilt/telescope and running boards and so far the biggest issue I have is that my travel mugs float around in the cup holders. I have the floor console with two holders next to the shifter and two behind the arm rest. Anyone find an insert like some vehicles have (foam) to accommodate different size cups?
    They came with them from the factory, someone must have lost yours.
    2013 Sterling Gray FX4 157", Appearance Package, Max Tow, 402a, 36 Gallon Tank, 103k miles.
    Mods: S&B intake, FR resonated exhaust, X4 with LET and MPT tunes, auxiliary backup lights.
    In garage: 170* tstat, AEM meth injection, FR CAC ( black anodized, red tial bov, throttle body spacer, meth bung), AMP powered steps, billet badges, aeroforce gauges w/vent pods.

Member #
    Liked
    69 times
    A picture would help us determine whether you are missing anything. On the other hand, maybe your "cups" are too small?
    2013 Ruby Red Metallic Limited
    All LED lighting (HID headlamps)
    Recon tail, 3d brake and side mirror lenses
    Boost-Bar Lower Grill; Line-X bed and wheel well liner
    Hellwig front and rear stabilizer bars
    Reus Audio sound system

2008 Limited
    2004 Lariat
    1998 Ranger

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    179 times
    Buy a cup with a bigger bottom.
    2013 XLT Sterling Gray Super Crew 4x4 Max Tow 3:73 gears 6.5 ft box. 302A PKG. Retrax One Bed Cover, Roadmaster Active Suspension. Chrome Boost Bars. Electronic Rust Proofing. Du-Ha under seat storage. Ford Mud Flaps. Bridgestone Dueller LT 275-65R-18 E-Rated Tires. Flagstaff 8528IKWS Fifth Wheel.

Member #
    Liked
    1039 times
    koozies.
    Trucks are stupid, except for Comanches and FSJs.
    |'98 XJ Jeep Cherokee|'05 TJ Jeep Rubicon|'12 Lexus IS 250|'97 FZJ80 Land Cruiser|

Member #
    Sorry, i do have the factory removable inserts and I don't think I can get a wider travel mug, but I like the koozie idea!

Sponsored Links