Tyger bedcover

Tyger bedcover

This is a discussion on Tyger bedcover within the F150 Ecoboost Accessories forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Forum category; My wife bought me the tyger auto bed cover it took about 30 minutes to install and a few adjustments and itís amazing I canít ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Elmore328
  • 2 Post By Ecobeast matt

Thread: Tyger bedcover

Member #
    Liked
    51 times

Tyger bedcover

My wife bought me the tyger auto bed cover it took about 30 minutes to install and a few adjustments and itís amazing I canít believe it actually water proof as in no water gets in she bought it for $180 something with lifetime warranty. Yeah itís not a g2 backflip but itís a good one for sure 12 screw 4x4 ecoboost rollout bedcover with Velcro and lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    329 times
    I had essentially the same one on my last truck (same brand) and the Velcro started letting go after I took the cover off three or four times. The material also stretched bad and started to look like crap. Was not happy with it. Hopefully I was an anomoly and yours is better.

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3146 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Purefection View Post
    I had essentially the same one on my last truck (same brand) and the Velcro started letting go after I took the cover off three or four times. The material also stretched bad and started to look like crap. Was not happy with it. Hopefully I was an anomoly and yours is better.
    snakebitten, milesej05 and Kinguni like this.
    -Clark

2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Purefection View Post
    Yeah hopefully better luck with this one but it has a lifetime warranty and great reviews I will have to just keep yíall updated

snakebitten and Kinguni like this.

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3211 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecobeast matt View Post
    Yeah hopefully better luck with this one but it has a lifetime warranty and great reviews I will have to just keep yíall updated

I'm betting you can extend its life with a bit of diligence. One of those space age protectants will likely serve you well.

That 303 stuff is all the rage.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

Member #
    Liked
    72 times
    Hunh. Never heard of Tyger. I have always used, 3 times, Tonneau Covers World, and they sell other stuff for trucks. Various brands, fairly quick delivery, shipping included. Always had Velcro roll-ups, but changed to Gator brand soft try-fold this time. Install took 5 minutes.
    2018 Guard (WTH kinda name is that for a color) * F-150 XLT S/Crew 2.7 * 3.55 rear * Trailer Tow Package * 18" Hankook's * Pro Backup Assist * Tailgate Step * Running Boards * Fog Lights * stubby antenna * full BedRug * Gator Tonneau * windows tinted dark as legal in Florida *

Member #
    Liked
    51 times
    I never heard of it ether till she gave it to me and I usually have the full fiberglass are bedcovers paint matched but they get troublesome to remove once the truck goes so high in the air

Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Love mine... been on the truck in AZ for 15 months and over 15K miles

Sponsored Links