Anyone leveled their F150 4x4 yet???

Anyone leveled their F150 4x4 yet???

This is a discussion on Anyone leveled their F150 4x4 yet??? within the F150 Ecoboost Suspension forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Garage category; Have you leveled you 4x4 yet? If so what product do you use. Now how is the ride? A lot rougher or pretty much like ...

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Anyone leveled their F150 4x4 yet???

Member #
    Liked
    76 times

Question Anyone leveled their F150 4x4 yet???

Have you leveled you 4x4 yet? If so what product do you use. Now how is the ride? A lot rougher or pretty much like stock?
    Last edited by limited; 07-11-2013 at 07:32 AM.

Member #
    Liked
    390 times
    Lots of posts on leveling on here. Just use the search function in the upper right hand corner.

SPPD
    GeneralSantaAna likes this.
    2013 Oxford White F-150 XLT 4X2 Screw 5.5 box EcoBeast ~ 301A, MaxTow 3.73 elct rear locker, XLT Chrome Pkg. (Bone Stock)
    ProPride P3
    2013 Palomino SolAire 317 BHSK

Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SPPD View Post
    Lots of posts on leveling on here. Just use the search function in the upper right hand corner.

SPPD
    Well, thanks for the pointer but I already did a search on multiple words. What I am looking for is answers to quality of the ride. Did not see much in the way of that subject..........hence the question! I will reword the title.
    Last edited by limited; 07-11-2013 at 07:32 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    I went with the Rancho Quicklift kit. Nice straight forward bolt in system since it replaces all the shocks with adjustable Ranchos. The front coil overs are preassembled so they also are simple old unit out and new Rancho units in. This still kept a 3/4" rake where the rear of the truck is higher.

The ride as least according to my Buttmeter feels better than stock. It did take me awhile to find the shock setting (damper) that I preferred, but it is now dialed in just right.

Member #
    Liked
    288 times
    I know a couple other forum members here just got the Rancho quicklift kit. I did the daystar and it rides great, but I couldnt do the Rancho because I have a 2wd. If i Had 4x4 I would go with the Ranchos.
    Bill Lindsay
    Stage 3 Motorsports
    F150 EcoBoost Aftermarket Parts
    F150 EcoBoost Power Packages

2011 F150 XLT Crew Cab Ecoboost, AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake, EDGE CTS Tuner, AFE Charge Pipe, BBK Throttle Body , Daystar Leveling, Platinum 20 Wheels- 464 RWTQ

Member #
    Liked
    235 times
    I'll probably end up doing this kit as well. What settings are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
    I went with the Rancho Quicklift kit. Nice straight forward bolt in system since it replaces all the shocks with adjustable Ranchos. The front coil overs are preassembled so they also are simple old unit out and new Rancho units in. This still kept a 3/4" rake where the rear of the truck is higher.

The ride as least according to my Buttmeter feels better than stock. It did take me awhile to find the shock setting (damper) that I preferred, but it is now dialed in just right.

Member #
    Liked
    390 times
    Quote Originally Posted by limited View Post
    Well, thanks for the pointer but I already did a search on multiple words. What I am looking for is answers to quality of the ride. Did not see much in the way of that subject..........hence the question! I will reword the title.
    Just trying to help. I noticed that no one had responded yet and I don't know a thing about leveling.
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/21...estions-2.html

SPPD
    Last edited by SPPD; 07-11-2013 at 03:16 PM.
    2013 Oxford White F-150 XLT 4X2 Screw 5.5 box EcoBeast ~ 301A, MaxTow 3.73 elct rear locker, XLT Chrome Pkg. (Bone Stock)
    ProPride P3
    2013 Palomino SolAire 317 BHSK

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by limited View Post
    Have you leveled you 4x4 yet? If so what product do you use. Now how is the ride? A lot rougher or pretty much like stock?
    I just got my FX4 in May and installed a ProComp ProRunner 2" Level Kit and it is perfect. Just a smooth at stock.

Member #
    Liked
    68 times
    i put a 2.5inch rough country leveling kit on my truck didnt effect the ride at all but the front sits higher then the back now.
    2016 F-150 2.7 XLT SuperCrew 145wb Lithium Grey.

Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Quote Originally Posted by STdan View Post
    I'll probably end up doing this kit as well. What settings are you using?
    If I recall correctly I am running the shocks on position #4 all the way around. I tried starting at setting #1 and then worked my way up to #6 and started back down to end at #4. It really makes a difference as to what kind of road surface you find your self driving on for the greater part.

Nice thing is that if you like you can set each corner to dampen at a different rate....you know like if your heavy mother in law were to ride with you in the passenger side rear seat very often....lol

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links