Truck leans to right, possibility suspension issue - Page 2

Truck leans to right, possibility suspension issue

This is a discussion on Truck leans to right, possibility suspension issue within the F150 Ecoboost Suspension forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Garage category; mine is 1/2 inch driver rear vs pass rear 1/2 tank last time i measure. Ill check if the 5100 help this or not...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Truck leans to right, possibility suspension issue

Member #
    Liked
    1220 times
    mine is 1/2 inch driver rear vs pass rear 1/2 tank last time i measure. Ill check if the 5100 help this or not

Member #
    Liked
    771 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WooBoost View Post
    mine is 1/2 inch driver rear vs pass rear 1/2 tank last time i measure. Ill check if the 5100 help this or not
    Just throwing this out there. Gas charged shocks, unlike air shocks are not intended to give the vehicle any additional lift. I’ve heard people claim they do ever since “gas charged” was available but they certainly aren’t designed to do so.
    mmateri likes this.
    A society willing to trade liberty for temporary security deserves neither and will lose both
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Member #
    Liked
    1220 times
    The old shocks were just junk so I think 5100 are doing a lot better job working with the spring.

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred11 View Post
    Wonder if anyone has run into this issue. Noticed that my 2011 is leaning to the right from side to side. It is about 1 1/4” to 1 1/2” difference. Have about 86,000 on it. I don’t see anything broken or bent. Could it be a spring that is or starting to collapse? Do I have a shock that compressed and will not rebound all the way back? Could it be a sway bar issue? Just looking for input from others that have possibly experienced this issue.
    My 2011 does as well. Interesting comments but it has been like this for quite some time (i bought it new) and now has 90k. I will measure distance but suspect it also is about 1".

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links