F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
hi everybody, been lurking for a while now reading and researching. bought my first f150 in july after owning 4 09-15 ram hemi's... loved them but needed a change.... here is my 15 f150 2.7 xl on the day I picked it up

plain jane delivery day

had the side and back windows tinted the next day.. never saw a pickup with all clear glass.... added takeoff fender flares and grille from Roush on ebay... and a set of in channel weathertech ventvisors

following week put a bedliner in, trifold tonneau, side steps and found a set of 18" sport takeoff wheels from a local guy..

then had to get rid of chrome bumpers

added back emblems and now waiting for UPS to delivr ANZO headlights

Welcome! Nice start with mods:) looking good!

Welcome aboard. Def not taking long to mod it. Congrats.

Welcome...looks really good

Awesome, looks great so far man!! What else you planning?

Discussion starter · #9 ·
have a set of 20's in the barn I bought. debating on whether to put stock 275/55/20 on or go to a 275/65/20 and put a 2" level on it or stick with whats on it now.... I was also thinking of getting painted caps for the mirrors....

I'm interested in details about your tow mirrors. Ford or aftermarket? where did you get them? Price range? You sure aren't attacking your mods quickly!! LOL

Discussion starter · #13 ·
the light of the anzo's is pretty good for just halogens... but the looks of the light have gotten many compliments so far....

the tow mirrors are manual ford mirrors... stole them off craigslist for $200

finally got her cleaned up today!!!

black 22" platinums on the way and going to remove rear block to bring rear down a bit

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.