Csp 19n01 - Page 2

Csp 19n01

This is a discussion on Csp 19n01 within the F150 Ecoboost Problems forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Forum category; If you combine both the software patch AND the extended coverage together, and I think that's not a stretch, Ford is addressing this issue. While ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Csp 19n01

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    2865 times
    If you combine both the software patch AND the extended coverage together, and I think that's not a stretch, Ford is addressing this issue.
    While it took them long enough, I commend them for stepping up.

I'm not painting them as saints. It took a lot of unhappy customers to get this far, but it's a solution that IS customer beneficial.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Elmore328 and Mikedick77 like this.
    2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

Member #
    Liked
    198 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DNA Dan View Post
    My understanding is the new programming just allows for more misreads/nonreads from the sensor before making the decision to downshift. Are you saying if the sensor no longer works, the new program can distinguish a failed sensor vs. just being at a stop?
    correct
    2018 2.7 Supercab XLT sport Lightning blue
    1968 Thunderbird
    Past: 16 F150 5.0 , 14 F150 5.0, 07 F150 5.4, 03 Ranger 4.0
    Master Certified Ford parts and warranty administrator

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3133 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebitten View Post
    If you combine both the software patch AND the extended coverage together, and I think that's not a stretch, Ford is addressing this issue.

I'm not painting them as saints. It took a lot of unhappy customers to get this far, but it's a solution that IS customer beneficial.

This is the most current picture of @snakebitten that I can find!!!! But he looks exactly like this EVERY day.

Mikedick77 likes this.
    -Clark

2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    122 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebitten View Post

And this would be a correct take on the subject. I'd rather they did something like this than acting like it's not happening at all. This is a step in the right direction.
    2013 Eco XTR 4x4 Super Crew 5.5 bed 3:31 Rear
    Stock, Weep hole, 160 degree T-Stat, Autolite Iridium XP5863 gapped properly, Mobil 1 full synthetic 5w-20, and 93 octane
    NO OIL LEAKS!!

Purrs like a kitten! It's called maintenence. This shouldn't surprise people.

Member #
    Liked
    239 times
    Quote Originally Posted by djfllmn View Post
    correct
    Then yes, I agree Ford did step up to the plate here. This was the missing component for those that have had the issue - replace the part if the codes show it failed. I'll have to get my truck in sooner than later.
    Mikedick77 likes this.
    2012 SCREW Eco FX4 Tuxedo Black, Fully loaded, Max Tow, 3.73 rear.
    ARE Z-Series topper w/Yakima rack, Bilstein 5100's, StopTech Sport brakes, BFG T/A KO2 on stock rims, RXP Catch can w/UPR check valves, FR Gen 2 Radiator, Saudi Trans cooler, CR Performance Engineering exhaust manifolds, Rear blocks removed, Firestone Air bags.

Member #
    This actually happened to me this morning, I got the yellow wrench, truck missed out, then odometer went to 0. I am checking with the dealer now to make sure I can get this to be warranty fix.

Member #
    Liked
    1142 times
    everyone is so obsessed with the turbos when the motor and fuel system can't handle anything lol

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    2865 times
    Quote Originally Posted by WooBoost View Post
    everyone is so obsessed with the turbos when the motor and fuel system can't handle anything lol
    Good point

2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

Member #
    I got this recall notice three days after changing my transmission. I had gotten the recall and fluid change my transmission started to slip and I got the orange wrench light and codes for the output speed sensor. Now I'm down $3,400. I'll call Ford tomorrow but I'm sure they will reimburse me $0. Too little too late because I handled it on my own.

Member #
    Liked
    1711 times
    Quote Originally Posted by djfllmn View Post
    this just hit last night for you 2011-2013 guys
    Just got my Canadian notice today, truck was built in March 2013.
    Says it's good for 10 years or 240k Kms (whichever comes first). If vehicle has already exceeded mileage limitation, then it's good until November 30, 2019.
    Also waiting on the follow up recall notice for the 1st gear downshift issue.

I've had NO issues so far. Just under 110k Kms on truck.
    13 SuperCrew Ruby Red 302A, 4x4 6.5 box, 3.31, Roush 22's. Twin catch cans, "leveled" with Bilsteins (-2 front, -3 rear), AirLift, SCT. Other's may have displacement on demand... I have an endless supply of torque at my right foot's demand.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links