F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Lol.

I'm OLD and I knew not to bite.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I remember a thread about them being too low.. I thought more would make the correlation....

Seriously, (not easy for me to be) my last 2 Aluminum Era F150's came pointing high enough to get me flashed by folks.

One was XLT and the other KR. So it wasn't LEDs VS Halogens.

Seriously, (not easy for me to be) my last 2 Aluminum Era F150's came pointing high enough to get me flashed by folks.

One was XLT and the other KR. So it wasn't LEDs VS Halogens.

People ask if I'm feeling ok when I am too serious. Life is too short not to laugh a little..

People ask if I'm feeling ok when I am too serious. Life is too short not to laugh a little..
AMEN to that! When meeting new people, I always preface myself with "Don't take 99% of what I say seriously.....but you'll definitely know when I am serious". :)

Reactions: snakebitten
I have both a leveling kit and 5100s installed on my 2016 2wd....my spacers are autosprings 2.5" and I have the 5100s set to stock height. The 5100s only didn't add the height I was looking for because I also have a 1" rear block. Truck sits about. .5" higher in the rear. Truck drives like a dream!!!!

Attachments

I have the FOX 2.0's installed up front. awaiting my decision on wheels & tires. i am looking at 18x9 wheels with 305/65/18 TG tires. i am having a hard time deciding on offsets. 12mm-18mm? not wanting to stick out too far. Land vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.