Finally Bought One!!

Finally Bought One!!

This is a discussion on Finally Bought One!! within the F150 Ecoboost Chat forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Forum category; Well I have been lurking around for a few months. I picked up my 2014 FX4 on Sunday. I live in NC but picked this ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Finally Bought One!!

Member #
    Liked
    8 times

Finally Bought One!!

Well I have been lurking around for a few months. I picked up my 2014 FX4 on Sunday. I live in NC but picked this truck up at a dealer in northern VA. Extremely happy with my purchase so far. 3.55 gears. 402A package. Moon roof. Just graduated college a few months ago so its a big step for me. My previous vehicles were a 91 F150 4x4, 66 Mustang, and a 99 F150 4x4. This will be the first without a V8 so I am anxious to see what these turbos can do.

Name:  photo.JPG
Views: 387
Size:  859.6 KB

Member #
    Liked
    143 times
    Nice!! Best of luck with the new truck.
    2013 FX4 AFE intake, Heartthrob exhaust, interior LEDs

Member #
    Liked
    363 times
    Congrats on the new rig!

2015 F 150 King Ranch 3.5 EcoBoost
    Build Thread- https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/10...ing-ranch.html

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Great looking truck! Welcome to the club!

Member #
    Liked
    108 times
    Welcome to the clan, and that is a nice looking truck. I will put my .02 in here for LET. That dude rocks on....nuff said on that. Get some mods if you really want to see what this bad boy will do. again, welcome and that is a nice after the holiday purchase.
    RELEASE THE BEAST

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    Thanks y'all, been saving up for one for quite awhile. Going to get the bed Line-x'd on Friday and pick up a black UWS tool box. Over the next month or so I will start to add a few small mods. Not going to tune right away. I know thats where you get the power from but not wanting to have to deal with Ford if something goes wrong. Will eventually go with an SCT tuner. As of now looking like new running boards, red badges, Xb fogs when they come out, Rigids on the front and back, AFE stage 2 CAI, AFE 4inch Exhaust (might add an MBRP resonator depending on sound), and a UPR dual valve catch can. I will start a build thread when I start to get everything ready.

Anyone have any hints about how to drive this thing to get good mileage? I am only getting about 15 highway right now.
    2014 F150 FX4 Ecoboost | 402A and Moonroof | Factory 20's | LED Upgrades | LINE-X Bedliner | Window Tint | UWS Toolbox |

Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Nice truck I have the exact same truck except mine has 3.73 gear

Member #
    Liked
    33 times
    Quote Originally Posted by tlasbill View Post
    Thanks y'all, been saving up for one for quite awhile. Going to get the bed Line-x'd on Friday and pick up a black UWS tool box. Over the next month or so I will start to add a few small mods. Not going to tune right away. I know thats where you get the power from but not wanting to have to deal with Ford if something goes wrong. Will eventually go with an SCT tuner. As of now looking like new running boards, red badges, Xb fogs when they come out, Rigids on the front and back, AFE stage 2 CAI, AFE 4inch Exhaust (might add an MBRP resonator depending on sound), and a UPR dual valve catch can. I will start a build thread when I start to get everything ready.

Anyone have any hints about how to drive this thing to get good mileage? I am only getting about 15 highway right now.
    Don't put an exhaust on it. Don't VTA. and don't do anything else to make it sound better. Those mods tend to make the right foot a little heavier...

Oh and nice truck. Congrats and welcome
    tlasbill likes this.
    '12 FX4 - SCREW - ECOBOOST - VTA - TUXEDO BLACK - F150 EcoBoost.NET DECAL - POLYFILLED SUB BOX - CUSTOM EXHAUST

Member #
    Liked
    897 times
    Welcome aboard and you made an EXCELLENT choice of colors. You could not have done any better.
    ford4thot and milesej05 like this.
    The Black Knight - '13 EcoSCREW. Oxford White 3.55s Turbo V6 guys freakin' rock. Tragedy strikes and then Friends respond
    My Grand National build thread --->Phoneix Build Thread

Member #
    Liked
    3642 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasty Wendy View Post
    Welcome aboard and you made an EXCELLENT choice of colors. You could not have done any better.
    You and him can keep your toilet paper colored trucks

Inaugural .net Sponsored NASCAR league winner.
    2013 Sterling Gray FX4 157", Appearance Package, Max Tow, 402a, 36 Gallon Tank, 103k miles.
    Mods: S&B intake, FR resonated exhaust, X4 with LET and MPT tunes, auxiliary backup lights.
    In garage: 170* tstat, AEM meth injection, FR CAC ( black anodized, red tial bov, throttle body spacer, meth bung), AMP powered steps, billet badges, aeroforce gauges w/vent pods.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links