Ripped Up and Rolled On V2 - Page 22

Ripped Up and Rolled On V2

This is a discussion on Ripped Up and Rolled On V2 within the F150 Ecoboost vs The Competition forums, part of the F150 Ecoboost Forum category; Originally Posted by Grim Reaper I personally am quite impressed with the results TX obtained with his Whipple Supercharger on 5.0, which I believe is ...

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 253
Like Tree208Likes

Thread: Ripped Up and Rolled On V2

  1. #211
    Gold Supporting Member TX-Ripper's Avatar
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    3,149
    Member #
    15721
    Liked
    1028 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    I personally am quite impressed with the results TX obtained with his Whipple Supercharger on 5.0, which I believe is basically a stock F150 Coyote 5.0 (other than the supercharger and headers).

    I would like to see other results with maybe a Procharger or a Hellion Turbo.

    I would like to think that this Forum is open to any F150 with a power-adder.
    I think it is, I have never seen anyone on the forum tell someone go away if you don’t own a f150 ecoboost.

    hell of a lot of guys come here to see what it’s about before buying.

    And thats a good thing.
    Don't drink the Kool-Aid

    Current: 2018 F150 5.0 4x4 Platinum Screw 3.31 Gears Whipple Supercharged 754rwhp 616rwtq : Remote Dyno Tuned with HPtuners by Palm Beach Dyno
    Sold: 2016 F150 3.5 Ecoboost Screw Platinum 3.55 Full-Race GT Turbos, Intercooler, Downpipes
    Link to my YouTube Channel - Dyno videos, Racing ect: https://shorturl.at/epIMY
    Link to my Build Thread: https://shorturl.at/cdqtE

  2. #212
    Gold Supporting Member TX-Ripper's Avatar
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    3,149
    Member #
    15721
    Liked
    1028 times
    Quote Originally Posted by milesej05 View Post
    Starting to look like you are of the “if you don’t believe what I believe, go away” camp.

    Wouldn’t inclusion and conversion be more appropriate?
    Don't drink the Kool-Aid

    Current: 2018 F150 5.0 4x4 Platinum Screw 3.31 Gears Whipple Supercharged 754rwhp 616rwtq : Remote Dyno Tuned with HPtuners by Palm Beach Dyno
    Sold: 2016 F150 3.5 Ecoboost Screw Platinum 3.55 Full-Race GT Turbos, Intercooler, Downpipes
    Link to my YouTube Channel - Dyno videos, Racing ect: https://shorturl.at/epIMY
    Link to my Build Thread: https://shorturl.at/cdqtE

  3. #213
    Super Moderator milesej05's Avatar
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    7,469
    Member #
    3552
    Liked
    3252 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TX-Ripper View Post
    Starting to look like you are of the “if you don’t believe what I believe, go away” camp.

    Wouldn’t inclusion and conversion be more appropriate?

    Nope, not at all. You have had helpful discussions here regarding the Ecoboost platform as well as your platform. You have helped members out with questions and given advice as well.

    He was saying that this forum should be open to any F150 platform with a power adder...which is pretty far from what this forum platform was originally created for. The Ecoboost. Hence why there is an Expedition and Raptor sub-forum as well.
    snakebitten likes this.
    2018 Magnetic Metallic 2.7 Ecoboost XLT Sport
    2013 Oxford White EcoBoost FX4 - Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by noodles
    Sometimes, a fool should trust what the wise say, instead of coming out yelling Totally Not True... because you couldn't find it on google. The wise usually know what they are talking about, because of either hands on experience, or maybe they've just been around long enough to know what's what.



    Check out the following threads for most of the questions regarding the F150 Ecoboost:
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/6...11-2014-a.html
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/6...ts-2015-a.html


    New Members, please read through this thread for all the Rules for .Net
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/3...uidelines.html


  4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #214
    Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Coastal Texas
    Posts
    3,432
    Member #
    52137
    Liked
    2889 times
    Who is this mild mannered miles?

    I don't mind the coyote marketing one bit.
    Afterall, it's a legitimate alternative to everyone us. No reason to turn a blind eye.



    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

  6. #215
    Super Moderator milesej05's Avatar
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    7,469
    Member #
    3552
    Liked
    3252 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebitten View Post
    Who is this mild mannered miles?

    I don't mind the coyote marketing one bit.
    Afterall, it's a legitimate alternative to everyone us. No reason to turn a blind eye.



    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    I think it was more his snarky comment regarding me being higher than everyone else...

    ...at least that is how I took it. I'm on the front edge of the millennial generation and it sucks to be group with those twats.
    sleipnir and Elmore328 like this.
    2018 Magnetic Metallic 2.7 Ecoboost XLT Sport
    2013 Oxford White EcoBoost FX4 - Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by noodles
    Sometimes, a fool should trust what the wise say, instead of coming out yelling Totally Not True... because you couldn't find it on google. The wise usually know what they are talking about, because of either hands on experience, or maybe they've just been around long enough to know what's what.



    Check out the following threads for most of the questions regarding the F150 Ecoboost:
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/6...11-2014-a.html
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/6...ts-2015-a.html


    New Members, please read through this thread for all the Rules for .Net
    https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/3...uidelines.html


  7. #216
    Super Moderator mwemaxxowner's Avatar
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    9,047
    Member #
    15410
    Liked
    3532 times
    The whole thread is definitely off topic, just based on the definitions contained in the sub forum heading.

    However, it's been here a while and all the members seem in favor of it, so my 2 cents is it's fine to be here.

    2016 2.7 4x4 screw

  8. #217
    Super Moderator Elmore328's Avatar
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Cleburne, Texas
    Posts
    4,055
    Member #
    14774
    Liked
    3133 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post

    I would like to think that this Forum is open to any F150 with a power-adder.
    Respectfully Grim, I disagree.

    We really need to draw the line somewhere to keep this forum true to it's title. If we allowed any member with a power-adder, then we would see more members popping up with their '95 F150 Lightnings...and that truck is sooooooooooo totally different than the 2011+ twin turbo charged EcoBoost platform that our trucks are built on. That type of member would not add very much EcoBoost related value to all of us other members who do own one.
    At least the small handful of regularly contributing members that don't own an EcoBoost, USED to own one and have some knowledge and insight that can be deemed pertinent.
    Just my two cents though.
    -Clark

    2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

  9. #218
    Eco-Beast Grim Reaper's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Prisoner of the other ........... 39% minority
    Posts
    4,647
    Member #
    1898
    Liked
    2322 times
    Quote Originally Posted by milesej05 View Post
    Actually, I was a member of F150Forum before I joined .Net. And I've been with .Net for quite a long time, if you note my Join Date.

    I am one of the last of the "old timers" from the early days of .Net when people were learning what makes as quick Ecoboost, and what breaks an Ecoboost. Most of them are now gone. Usually because they no longer own an Ecoboost. Those who got another but a different Ford, often continue to go to F150Forum.

    Frankly, .Net is constantly losing knowledgeable members.
    sleipnir and milesej05 like this.
    2013 F-150 4x4 Supercab 145"WB Ecoboost XLT, Group 302A, XTR Trailer Package, E-Lock 3.55s ...
    Bolt-ons Installed:
    Banks CAI, Wagner CAC, Full Race Catted Downpipes, Custom 3" exhaust w/3" Flowmaster dBX Muffler
    Tuned by Torrie McPhail at www.unleashedtuning.com 91+ Octane 535 RWTQ @ 2750 / 372 RWHP @ 4900 - (Mustang Dyno)
    Mods (Waiting): Mishimoto Hardpipes, Tifosi Ported & Ceramic Coated Exhaust Manifolds, Full Race GT Turbos & SPD Ported Adapters



  10. #219
    Super Moderator Elmore328's Avatar
    Gold Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Cleburne, Texas
    Posts
    4,055
    Member #
    14774
    Liked
    3133 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Actually, I was a member of F150Forum before I joined .Net. And I've been with .Net for quite a long time, if you note my Join Date.

    I am one of the last of the "old timers" from the early days of .Net when people were learning what makes as quick Ecoboost, and what breaks an Ecoboost. Most of them are now gone. Usually because they no longer own an Ecoboost. Those who got another but a different Ford, often continue to go to F150Forum.

    Frankly, .Net is constantly losing knowledgeable members.
    Constantly gaining knowledgeable members too!
    sleipnir, Envious and milesej05 like this.
    -Clark

    2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

  11. #220
    Ecoboost Master Envious's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,035
    Member #
    14405
    Liked
    365 times
    Quote Originally Posted by milesej05 View Post
    I'm on the front edge of the millennial generation and it sucks to be group with those twats.
    Im literally in the middle of the demographic. All them work in downtown Denver with their man buns, fancy coffee, and self entitled ness. I gotta pickup after them all the time at work because they are hired for a job and don't know how to do it. Ok I am done.
    lol
    milesej05 likes this.
    2013 FX4 - Black Betty
    Gearhead Tuned
    Wagner CAC - Accel Copper Plugs
    Bilstein 5100's

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2018, 07:49 AM
  2. Coolant line part #'s
    By tc747 in forum F150 Ecoboost Performance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-22-2017, 12:31 PM
  3. Reddit- it just rolled into the shop
    By TeamShine in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-28-2015, 09:42 PM
  4. OH $%^^&! I ripped the mirror off!
    By CKNPRO in forum F150 Ecoboost Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 05:19 AM

Search tags for this page

news

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread

Connect with us: F150 Ecoboost Forum on Twitter F150 Ecoboost Forum on Facebook F150 Ecoboost Forum RSS Feed
Find us on Google+