Many threads not showing latest posts on the web-based forum

This is a discussion on Many threads not showing latest posts on the web-based forum within the Site Help and Support forums, part of the Ford F150 Ecoboost category; Greetings, I'm not sure how many others this is happening to, but for the last 3 weeks, various threads are getting chopped off at some ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Many threads not showing latest posts on the web-based forum

Member #
    Liked
    41 times

Greetings, I'm not sure how many others this is happening to, but for the last 3 weeks, various threads are getting chopped off at some date previous to the latest post. Other threads seem to be okay. Are there issues with the database? On some threads (several in the 'builds' section), if I look for the latest posts by user handle, I can see a summary of all posts (including the latest), but if I click on the 'more' link for later posts, it takes me to the last page of the thread, which is chopped off at some previous date (some later posts not showing).

Is this happening for others? Admins, can you please investigate and offer some thoughts?

Thanks,
    Dave
    2014 Tremor

Member #
    Liked
    848 times
    It happens to me all the time lately. But you know, wait a week it pops up. Lame. I’ve noticed it seems to get stuck on the last post of a page. Then won’t load the new page. Also noticed that the results show a number that isn’t accurate. When indeed there are more then what the results say. Red circled area.

Name:  CAE3B081-9C9D-4CAF-AECF-ED791A4A7DB0.jpeg
Views: 103
Size:  800.3 KB

Name:  97179076-40AA-41DB-8F5B-EA4EF4C02288.jpeg
Views: 92
Size:  991.6 KB
    2013 XLT. Screw. 4X4.
    No condensation problem. No misfires.
    No brake problems. Before or after recall. No warped rotors.
    No transmission problems.
    No fuel in the oil.
    No timing chain rattle. Yet.
    No Oil leaks.
    No issues.

Things I have done.
    Installed FX4 20” wheels. FX4 running boards. FX4 tail lights. Tinted windows. Undercover Flex Folding bed cover. Paint matched door handles. Added Homelink to visor. Added puddle lights.

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    1041 times
    Same here on iPhone

2013 F150 Supercrew Lariat+ | Kodiac Brown | 4X4 | 502A | Tow | 3.55 E-Locker | SCT X4 5* 93per/tow | Michelin Defender LTX M/S 285/60R20 | PowerStop slotted-drilled front and back rotors W/ Z36 pads | Bilsteins 5100's X4 |Hellwig rear Anti-Sway Bar | Firestone Ride-Rite Rear Airbags (5000) | Air Lift WirelessAIR On-Board Air Compressor (7200) | AMP Research Power Step | spray in bed liner | HID lights | full LED | aFePower diff. Cover | 3.0 door detent | DeeZee TGA | Retrax Pro Cover | Rugged Ridge FM | Anzo LED side Mirror lights | UPR Billet Emblems | aFePower 4"X12" black exhaust tip | OEM Rear Wheel Well Liners | Westin Contour bull bar | Rigid Industries D-Series D2 LED Lights | raptor grill lights | SnapRest armrest | Bright TRAX led puddle lights | TrailFX window vents/hood protector | 35% tint | My Build https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/1...-counting.html

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    1594 times
    Just had this happen on an old thread. There were no posts when I opened and refreshed several time. I think the database has come unglued . . . .
    2017 Ford F350 Lariat FX4 SRW 4x4
    2017 Ford Explorer Sport 3.5 Ecoboost.
    Traded my boost: 2013 Ford F150 Ecoboost FX4 SuperCrew.

Should've got a V8 - Check
    Should've got a Diesel - Check
    Should've got a 1 Ton - Check
    You'll run out of payload - Not Likely

Member #
    Liked
    41 times
    I wonder if the admins are even monitoring this thread. This may or may not be a serious issue. If the data is still there and some change in code logic is preventing it from being displayed (my guess, since a lot of people say the mobile app is working), this should be recoverable. If data is missing (seems this would affect all platforms), that would be unfortunate.

It would be nice to know if the site admins are even aware (know about it and are working towards a solution) or not relative to this problem.
    2014 Tremor

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3036 times
    Quote Originally Posted by davemak View Post
    I wonder if the admins are even monitoring this thread. This may or may not be a serious issue. If the data is still there and some change in code logic is preventing it from being displayed (my guess, since a lot of people say the mobile app is working), this should be recoverable. If data is missing (seems this would affect all platforms), that would be unfortunate.

It would be nice to know if the site admins are even aware (know about it and are working towards a solution) or not relative to this problem.
    I'm sure they are monitoring...but they might not be able to see the posts shop up for a few days! LMAO!!!!
    Rusty Shackleford likes this.
    -Clark

2013 Ingot Silver SuperCrew XLT - Texas Edition, 3.5L EcoBoost, 3.31 e-locker, AEM drop-in filter, Self-fabricated grill insert, AVS low-profile vent shades, Falken Wildpeak A/T3W 265/70/18, BakFlip G2 tri-fold bed cover

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    108 times
    Running the fix for this issue. Should take an hour or two to complete

Kevin

Member #
    Liked
    207 times
    I am still seeing this. When using the "active topics" list, it will show that someone posted to an older thread, but when you open the thread, the post isn't there. Difficult to follow the conversation.
    2012 SCREW Eco FX4 Tuxedo Black, Fully loaded, Max Tow, 3.73 rear.
    ARE Z-Series topper w/Yakima rack, Bilstein 5100's, StopTech Sport brakes, BFG T/A KO2 on stock rims, RXP Catch can w/UPR check valves, FR Gen 2 Radiator, Saudi Trans cooler, CR Performance Engineering exhaust manifolds, Rear blocks removed, Firestone Air bags.

Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    108 times
    Which thread specifically, or is it all threads in there? We'll need a link for the thread to look into it.

- JB

Member #
    Liked
    207 times
    Bummer if this is randomly happening. In the following thread, it shows Gearhead1 as the most recent post, but if you go to the end of the thread, I see the last post was by Mass-hole. So either the thread is not updated, or the "recent post by" is incorrect.

https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/1...apters-24.html
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    2012 SCREW Eco FX4 Tuxedo Black, Fully loaded, Max Tow, 3.73 rear.
    ARE Z-Series topper w/Yakima rack, Bilstein 5100's, StopTech Sport brakes, BFG T/A KO2 on stock rims, RXP Catch can w/UPR check valves, FR Gen 2 Radiator, Saudi Trans cooler, CR Performance Engineering exhaust manifolds, Rear blocks removed, Firestone Air bags.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links