Exhaust

Exhaust

This is a discussion on Exhaust within the Tifosi Performance forums, part of the Vendors category; Any update on the exhaust? I’m very intrigued by the numbers you got with it....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exhaust

Member #
    Liked
    30 times

Exhaust

Any update on the exhaust? I’m very intrigued by the numbers you got with it.
    l 2013 F150 Eco FX4 l Gearhead tuned l AFE stage 2 intake l Banks Monster Exhaust l 2.5 inch level l 3inch rear block l Fox shocks l 35/12.50/20 Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 l 20in Fuel Maverick +20 offset l

Gold Supporting Member snakebitten's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    3115 times
    I was privileged to ride in his test-development-shop-tow truck with that exhaust. Pulls like a freight train and still nice and quiet.
    Just a little turbo whistle when stand outside.

I'm gonna BEG for this exhaust setup when the motor swap goes down.
    2018 KingRanch Kingsville Edition- Gen2 3.5 - Runs SO good on Factory tunes. Simply amazing. Good Job Ford

Member #
    Liked
    156 times
    I hope to get to hear it soon. I really like the idea of it being quiet!
    2015 Ingot Silver - 3.5 Ecoboost FX4

4. Remove Advertisements
    F150EcoBoost.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snakebitten View Post
    I was privileged to ride in his test-development-shop-tow truck with that exhaust. Pulls like a freight train and still nice and quiet.
    Just a little turbo whistle when stand outside.

I'm gonna BEG for this exhaust setup when the motor swap goes down.
    I actually like the sound of my banks monster exhaust. Doesn’t sound like a v6 and very mellow. But this may make me swap.
    l 2013 F150 Eco FX4 l Gearhead tuned l AFE stage 2 intake l Banks Monster Exhaust l 2.5 inch level l 3inch rear block l Fox shocks l 35/12.50/20 Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 l 20in Fuel Maverick +20 offset l

Member #
    Liked
    16 times
    Anyone hear of updates on this exhaust? My money is burning a hole in my pocket waiting on a nice sounding exhaust.

Gold Supporting Member sleipnir's Avatar
    Gold Member

Member #
    Liked
    212 times
    I had the chance to speak with Jerry about upgrading my turbos, manifolds and down pipes while walnut blasting my intake valves and he mentioned that the exhaust will be coming out near the end of the year. He knew I wasnt big on a loud obnoxious exhaust and he said this exhaust will be awesome and not ricer loud. If all goes according to plan I will be meeting Jerry face to face in April and I cant wait

Member #
    Liked
    91 times
    Quote Originally Posted by ddrriizz View Post
    I actually like the sound of my banks monster exhaust. Doesn’t sound like a v6 and very mellow. But this may make me swap.
    How would you say it sounds if it didn't sound like a v6? I run an exhaust so I am not against it, just not sure how Banks makes it sound different.

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRoss View Post
    How would you say it sounds if it didn't sound like a v6? I run an exhaust so I am not against it, just not sure how Banks makes it sound different.
    Unless it's a straight pipe every manufacturer is going to have their own muffler and/or resonator combo which will effect the tone and volume of the exhaust

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    2017 2.7L Bronze Fire 4x4 3.55 145" | Gearhead Tune | UPR DVCC + CSS | Ford Performance Super 8.8" LSD | Hellwig front/rear sway-bar | 12Volt Solutions Remote Starter | Ford Tri-fold tonneau cover | Line X bed liner | Huskey front/rear mud guards & rear wheel well liners | AVS Aeroskin hood shield | Rear block removed

Member #
    Liked
    91 times
    Quote Originally Posted by D0ncH View Post
    Unless it's a straight pipe every manufacturer is going to have their own muffler and/or resonator combo which will effect the tone and volume of the exhaust

I get that, but not sound like a v6? What else could it sound like? A pissed off Dyson?
    Grim Reaper likes this.

Member #
    Liked
    142 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRoss View Post
    I get that, but not sound like a v6? What else could it sound like? A pissed off Dyson?
    "personal interpretation" is what I call it haha

BobRoss likes this.
    2017 2.7L Bronze Fire 4x4 3.55 145" | Gearhead Tune | UPR DVCC + CSS | Ford Performance Super 8.8" LSD | Hellwig front/rear sway-bar | 12Volt Solutions Remote Starter | Ford Tri-fold tonneau cover | Line X bed liner | Huskey front/rear mud guards & rear wheel well liners | AVS Aeroskin hood shield | Rear block removed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links