F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking at a 1" leveling kit due to the fact that I carry my wheeler around in the back for pretty much the entire summer. I'm afraid that the 2" will put me too nose high. Would the Toyo AT IIs in 285/75/18 fit on stock wheels with just the 1". What other sizes tires would anyone recommend? Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
Put your wheeler in the truck now & measure the height of both wheel wells. How does it look now?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sags down about 1-1 3/8" is my best guess, I measured it last year but can't remember.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
So if you left it. It would be even with front. If you are wanting bigger tires, then maybe look into level kit & block the rear? Would that work?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was wanting a little bigger tire but didn't want to have to mess with the rear. My theory was that with a 1" level when I put the wheeler in it would be just about level and I should be able to fit a little bigger tire. When empty it would be close enough to level to get away from the nose down look. Just curious how much bigger tire I could go. Yep I'm picky :)

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I think a 33" is what will fit wit 2" & stock rear. Hmm I think there is a thread on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts