F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
f150-googleplus.jpg

Calling all F150 Ecoboost Members! If you find this forum helpful, would you please click the g+1 button at the top of the screen? You can also use this button if you run across a thread that's very useful or contains really good information. It would really help us out a lot!

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
Like the Arguing Post?

Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Done

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Well I finally remembered my Google password and did the +1 here.

Is this the type of comments that help?

"Information on Ecoboost 3.5l engine in the Ford F-150 can be found here.
Direct contact with vendors that supply performance upgrade parts available here. Great site with great members. Widely accepted that Oxford White is the best color to get an F150. Sterling Gray is looked down upon sternly but still accepted."

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Well I finally remembered my Google password and did the +1 here.

Is this the type of comments that help?

"Information on Ecoboost 3.5l engine in the Ford F-150 can be found here.
Direct contact with vendors that supply performance upgrade parts available here. Great site with great members. Widely accepted that Oxford White is NOT the best color to get an F150. Sterling Gray is looked down upon sternly DUE TO ITS INEVITABLE ABILITY TO ATTRACT ALL THE FEMALES but still accepted."
fify :p

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
You are delusional. As much as you want your Sterling Grey truck to be good enough for Miley Cyrus she just isn't going to fall for that blah color. Go back to the drawing board dude, you want Miley you have to come 'correct'.

·
Registered
868 Posts
im in as soon as i remember my google pass
i rarely use google but they made me set it up with the new phone almost 3 yrs ago now

1 - 14 of 14 Posts