F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, Here is the first post of many as I start this project.

Current Mods:
Rancho Quicklift (Front)
RS9000xl (rear)
275/60r20 Cooper Discoverer ATs
Husky liner floor mats (front & back)
Husky liner underseat storage
Injen CAI
Color matched Tonneau Cover
Black Cross bed toolbox
Line-X bed liner

Future Mods:
Plasti-Dip chrome badges
Wheels
Tires
Who knows, but I'm sure more will come to me.

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
Any chance of a more side profile photo showing the level lift stance? And if you can swing a photo the Husky under rear seat storage I would appreciate a look.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Okay, Here is the first post of many as start this project.

Current Mods:
Rancho Quicklift (Front)
RS9000xl (rear)
275/60r20 Cooper Discoverer ATsH
usky liner floor mats (front & back)
Husky liner underseat storage
Injen CAI
Color matched Tonneau Cover
Black Cross bed toolbox
Line-X bed liner

Future Mods:
Plasti-Dip chrome badges
Wheels
Tires
Who knows, but I'm sure more will come to me.
Cool. I have the same Rims, had them powder coated "carbon black" I plasti- dipped the centers. They look good. will be putting them on the truck in a few weeks. Also plasti dipped the reflectors on the mirrors. I'm going to do the badges when I get home next time too.(if the weather up here smartens up)I just found out about the "dip" It is wicked stuff!!! I know,I know I could have gotten the rims in black from the factory, but it is a matt finish which look great when there clean but not so great when there dusty or dirty. The "carbon black" is kind of semi gloss, for me they seem to look better when there a little dirty.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any chance of a more side profile photo showing the level lift stance? And if you can swing a photo the Husky under rear seat storage I would appreciate a look.
I'll try and get some pics up this week. I've been busy every weekend trying to get my new shop built.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. I have the same Rims, had them powder coated "carbon black" I plasti- dipped the centers. They look good. will be putting them on the truck in a few weeks. Also plasti dipped the reflectors on the mirrors. I'm going to do the badges when I get home next time too.(if the weather up here smartens up)I just found out about the "dip" It is wicked stuff!!! I know,I know I could have gotten the rims in black from the factory, but it is a matt finish which look great when there clean but not so great when there dusty or dirty. The "carbon black" is kind of semi gloss, for me they seem to look better when there a little dirty.
I've been playing with the Plasti-Dip but haven't used it on the truck as of yet. I'm sure I will eventually when I get some time.

·
Registered
860 Posts
How do the Rancho shocks compared against the stock FX4 shocks? I've been debating the going with the same lift.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do the Rancho shocks compared against the stock FX4 shocks? I've been debating the going with the same lift.
STdan, I've put almost a 1,000 miles on the Ranchos and IMO they are much smoother than the stock shocks. I have them set for about half way between the soft and hard adjustment and haven't made any other adjustments to them yet. I'm planning on doing some adjustments and running them on the lowest (soft) setting and then on the hard (stiff) setting and see if there is much of a noticable difference.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nothing that amounts to anything. A couple trailer loads of lumber from Home Depot and a few loads of brush and limbs from the house. Nothing with enough tongue weight to see a difference.

·
Registered
589 Posts
I would also be really interrested in how well they tow and haul compared to stock form. I would really like to do ranchos but my concern is with a max tow pkg I will loss some cability if they are not tuned to match ... Might not be any difference so I am just wondering. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
AK-KingBoost
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing