F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone find a good LED buld for the front turn signals? I bought a set but the Amber is lighter than the oem color and they clash with the Raptor Grill lights and marker lights.

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Don't worry about them and be like every other inconsiderate expensive car owner down here in Texas, and don't use a turn signal....EVER. ;)

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Don't worry about them and be like every other inconsiderate expensive car owner down here in Texas, and don't use a turn signal....EVER. ;)
He's in Canada. They use their turn signals and also use proper hand signals for that extra considerate personal touch.

And I don't mean the single-fingered hand signal everyone loves in the South.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moose and Polar Bears only understand the signals, trust me you don't want to surprise them!

I have LED for every other light on and in the truck, I would love to complete it by doing the signals, but the color has to be right.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
i used a silver sharpie on my stock turn bulbs so the housing looks clear with them off vs orange, but still lights up orange just fine upon firing. I posted pics in a thread years ago.

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
My diodedynamics HP11 (310 lumens) matches my raptor grill lights with parking lights but the blinker (hazard) lights are brighter. Will send pics if you want me to, but will have wait untill tomorow.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My diodedynamics HP11 (310 lumens) matches my raptor grill lights with parking lights but the blinker (hazard) lights are brighter. Will send pics if you want me to, but will have wait untill tomorow.
I would appreciate the pics. It’s not that they are that expensive, but I don’t want to waste time and money on another set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
I used resisters instead of using forscan

Parking lights IMG_3663.JPG

Hazard lights (also matches the Anzo LED side Mirror lights)
IMG_3665.JPG

·
Premium Member
2,747 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts