F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here, checking in from western NY. Have a 13 fx4 screw luxury nav 3.73 max tow.

So far I've added weathertech floor mats, husky mud flaps, A.R.E. z series cap, boost bars and a spray in liner using SPI's full metal jacket product. I added the waterproof led strips to the cap from superbrightleds.com

I've got alot of plans for it just can't afford to do it all at once....

Looking at different ways to level, the xd misfit wheels and some at tires.

Also been exchanging emails with mpt tunes regarding a programmer and tunes

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also forget to mention the raptor grill light kit that is sold by a guy on these forums

More pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Looks great! How do you like the grille lights?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like them actually. Kit was put together nice and installed really quick. I get mixed reviews on them from ppl, but i think they look really good and make the truck stand out coming down the road.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Nice truck and welcome!

2013 FX4 Ecoboost, Sterling Gray, 3.55 gears, Rhino Liner, Bed Extender, stock everything else....for now....

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
I really like them actually. Kit was put together nice and installed really quick. I get mixed reviews on them from ppl, but i think they look really good and make the truck stand out coming down the road.
I was going to order some but was hesitant because I figured they would look tacky during the day with the light mount in the grille.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Nice truck, and welcome from 20 miles across the peace bridge!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oxford I'll grab a pic for you tomorrow. You can see them, but they're not bad

Cdn... where abouts? I used to spend allot of time at sherkston beach when I was younger. Back when they allowed camping on top of the beach

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Oxford I'll grab a pic for you tomorrow. You can see them, but they're not bad

Cdn... where abouts? I used to spend allot of time at sherkston beach when I was younger. Back when they allowed camping on top of the beach
Thanks buddy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, I like your grille lights, can you take a picture with them off in daylight? Are they a hassle free install?
Sweet looking truck & love the sprayliner...

2013, FX4 Ecoboost Crewcab in awesome Blue.... Eats Dodges, craps out Chev's...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here's some pics of those lights

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One more

Attachments

Reactions: OxfordFX4

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Looks pretty stealth. That's exactly what I needed! Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just added these recon super duty mirror lights. They look good when they're off. Nice to get rid of that big amber lense, but I was a little disappointed with the light output and direction

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Had a 2in Autospring front spacer put in today. Measures 39 1/4 in front now. 39 even in the back. Will the front settle any after driving it for a bit?

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
275/70/18 nitto terra grappler g2 on stock wheels. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440983077.158371.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440983086.275909.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts