F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2016 explorer platinum came in, did the paperwork today, pick it up Monday night! I am very spoiled

Attachments

Reactions: alwaysdanewbie

·
Vendor
7,604 Posts
Nice ride man!!!

How is it? I am about to start looking for an Explorer for my wife with the 3.5. Any suggestions on a package that will keep me happy as well because she doesn't care, so long as it drives, has leather, and heated/cooled seats. I like the sport looking suv's and bells and whistles in the cab.

Good luck with it, and I am excited to start looking, they drive really nice!!!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice ride man!!! How is it? I am about to start looking for an Explorer for my wife with the 3.5. Any suggestions on a package that will keep me happy as well because she doesn't care, so long as it drives, has leather, and heated/cooled seats. I like the sport looking suv's and bells and whistles in the cab. Good luck with it, and I am excited to start looking, they drive really nice!!!
I was looking for another full tilt sport to replace my current one but now all of the things that I have on the platinum are available on the explorer (heated steering wheel, auto high beams, led headlights, 360 camera, lane keeping etc...) I didn't want the platinum because they were the light interior (which sucked for us in our old navigator) but now black quilted leather is available and the price of the platinum and the sport weren't that far apart not to mention my dealer gave me just under 30k for my 13!

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turned out my wife wanted ruby red like my truck so she wasn't as happy with the new car as I am but otherwise I'm loving it...don't know the last time that I owned a car this "new!

Attachments

Reactions: alwaysdanewbie
1 - 4 of 4 Posts