F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.
I just registered here, but have been lurking for about a month now. I am really interested in the '14 Ford Tremor. This will be my first Ford truck.
I currently have a '05 Dodge Ram Daytona that I am looking into trading for the Tremor. I pretty much want the basic package on the Tremor, which pretty much is loaded, minus the NAV and all that extra stuff I don't really need/want. I am trying to get my monthly payment to $400 a month for the truck as I have a HUGE Roush Stage 3 payment. I don't really need a truck, but I have read that the Tremor may be an one year production vehicle.
So, wish me luck and do you think I am being "unreasonable" with asking for a $400 monthly Tremor payment?
I appreciate all feedback. Thanks!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
All depends on your dp, truck price, and credit score.

Looks like the Tremor won't be around for long, which hopefully means the lightning will make a come-back. But, you never know...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a really good credit score and will use just my truck as a down payment. I do think they are trying to make it work.
If they think I am paying sticker for that truck,.....they're crazy. lol I would LOVE for the Lightning to make a comeback, but I need a truck with 4X4 as I live in the Northeast and it will be my daily driver.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
A 4x4 tremor would make for an off-road animal!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Honestly,...it would just be my daily driver. I like the comfort of the 4X4 for the winters here.
I've checked out the mods in sig,...your truck sounds like a beast!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
She's got a new suspension setup being installed soon, but just a level, 35's, and tune would make the tremor very capable off of the pavement.

Reactions: ShortFX4
1 - 7 of 7 Posts