F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

501 - 520 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
ptown: “guys the house is on fire”

ecoboost forum members: “no one knows the whole story, looks like a bad case of smoke to me”

ptown: “guys I just said the fire is real, I wish it was just smoke”

ecoboost forum members: “only ptown knows for sure, let’s not points fingers”

ptown: “how many times do I have to say it”

ecoboost forum members: “you have never been in their shoes or you would know”

ptown: “I’m literally at a loss for words”

:rolleyes:
Coming from you, this post makes perfect sense.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #502
I actually found it more commical than the duck test post TBH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wow, pure speculation on my part, but I'm guessing there has been a key turn and there is some tuning issue. Seems recently that BlownF150 got his build up and running well, I'm curious how similar or different your build is. Having said that, seems they should just come clean as to whether there is some issue that would account for the latest delay.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #505
Wow, pure speculation on my part, but I'm guessing there has been a key turn and there is some tuning issue. Seems recently that BlownF150 got his build up and running well, I'm curious how similar or different your build is. Having said that, seems they should just come clean as to whether there is some issue that would account for the latest delay.
Yes, your speculation is wrong. Technology these days is a wonderful thing.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #507
The truck hasn’t been started other than the two points referenced above. December the 19th and yesterday in the afternoon. I’m positive.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sorry man, I hope your car is running soon.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #510
The frustrating part is their lack of effort. Ryan did everything possible to make it seamless and they still don’t care enough to get it done. It takes approximately 16 hours (at most) to install and plumb the motor for turnover. Break in & tune a few days. A weeks worth of work has turned into 9 and still counting.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Things are looking up

GLAD TO HEAR!!!

Want to share with us whats going on?

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #514
Finally received a commitment from Rev I guess is the best way to put it. Will update more as they provide updates. Given the history don’t want to get ahead of myself.

·
Premium Member
482 Posts
Finally received a commitment from Rev I guess is the best way to put it. Will update more as they provide updates. Given the history don’t want to get ahead of myself.

Understandable, with all the crap they put you through I wouldnt trust their word either

·
Vendor
7,050 Posts
I am writing this post after speaking to Ptown.

The build and truck have come to a conclusion which ptwon and myself have discussed. There is no need to further keep this thread alive and please hit @ptown up for further Info.

END>>>>

501 - 520 of 538 Posts
About this Discussion
537 Replies
45 Participants
MAXXPAY
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing