F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

521 - 538 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
I am writing this post after speaking to Ptown.

The build and truck have come to a conclusion which ptwon and myself have discussed. There is no need to further keep this thread alive and please hit @ptown up for further Info.

END>>>>
???

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think we have cleared everything up through private messages & texts @RMB_Ryan @noodles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But, but, but I've been following, hoping for a positive solution to your project and now I'm just left hanging? It's like watching a great movie and the power goes out. Hope all turned out for the best and you are satisfied with the outcome.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #525
Guys,

I know there is a lot of confusion to what is going on. If you’d like more clarification feel free to PM or text Ryan or myself. I will say that everything is handled for the best interest of all the parties involved.

Again, if you’re curious to know specific details I can provide them via messaging or a phone call.

Thanks to everybody support on this issue.

This thread will be restarted when the time is right :). Think of it as a to be continued....

·
Administrator
4,073 Posts
Guys,

I know there is a lot of confusion to what is going on. If you’d like more clarification feel free to PM or text Ryan or myself. I will say that everything is handled for the best interest of all the parties involved.

Again, if you’re curious to know specific details I can provide them via messaging or a phone call.

Thanks to everybody support on this issue.

This thread will be restarted when the time is right :). Think of it as a to be continued....

Why so cryptic???
You have spent several weeks and months giving detailed "updates", calling out the installer and their lack of professionalism, allowing other members to blast them too, and then you're going to end the soap-opera that we all have been following with a "everything is handled for the best interest of all the parties involved."
Maybe I'm reading into this too much, but something doesn't seem right about all of this......
Regardless, sounds like everything worked out for the best for you and you're headache is over. ;)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #528
Why so cryptic???
You have spent several weeks and months giving detailed "updates", calling out the installer and their lack of professionalism, allowing other members to blast them too, and then you're going to end the soap-opera that we all have been following with a "everything is handled for the best interest of all the parties involved."
Maybe I'm reading into this too much, but something doesn't seem right about all of this......
Regardless, sounds like everything worked out for the best for you and you're headache is over. ;)
Everybody who has messaged has been updated. There’s reasons for the lack of information posted publicly at this point. See the above post in how to proceed if you’d like more details or an update.

·
Registered
924 Posts
If you want to know the situation shoot ptown a PM. He is happy to be transparent. I know we all feel invested in his build after reading about it on the forum, but there is a method to the madness here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #536
Truck is for sale if there’s any interest PM for details

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter #537 (Edited)
RMB Invoice

For those interested in going the built route, attached is an invoice that shows the price of various build aspects. This is subject to change based on who you are and how many 'favors' he does for you. It is somewhat difficult to follow, but it's what I received.

I would compare this to that of a real engine builder local. It will be drastically different (heck mine initially had Pinero's name on it until I pointed that out).

View attachment RMB MOTORWORKS INVOICE-5 TURBOS AND ADDITIONAL COATING 1-26-2018.pdf

521 - 538 of 538 Posts
About this Discussion
537 Replies
45 Participants
MAXXPAY
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing