F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck has been to the ford dealer 3 times to find out why the truck falls flat on its face under acceleration and has vibration. I have also noticed a vibration while slowing down at red light. I got a p0349 code on my SCT GTX tuner. The check engine light hasn't came on so that's why ford can't fix it. P0349 code says its Camshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Intermittent Bank 2. Does anyone know where the Camshaft position sensor is located on the 2015 f150 EcoBoost 2.7L. Truck is crewcab xlt model.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I also got a P0316 a couple weeks ago. The sct gtx tuner says the P0316 is "Engine Misfire Detected On StartUp" (First 1000 Revolutions).
Cleared the DTC p0316 and it hasn't came back in 2 weeks. Only drove about 150 miles since that happened

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
My truck has been to the ford dealer 3 times to find out why the truck falls flat on its face under acceleration and has vibration. I have also noticed a vibration while slowing down at red light. I got a p0349 code on my SCT GTX tuner. The check engine light hasn't came on so that's why ford can't fix it. P0349 code says its Camshaft Position Sensor A Circuit Intermittent Bank 2. Does anyone know where the Camshaft position sensor is located on the 2015 f150 EcoBoost 2.7L. Truck is crewcab xlt model.
I don't have a 2.7L, but I'm gonna assume it's at the rear of the cylinder head.

·
Registered
314 Posts

Isn't it the silver cylinders at the front of the cam cover

·
Registered
3,937 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
ahhhhhh my bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts