F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
I'm going to go ahead and point out that due to the positioning of the apostrophe, the title of your thread translates to "18 Foot Big Blue Build".....just sayin. LOL

Regardless, I like the look of your truck and look forward to seeing what you do with it. ;)

Reactions: bespurcell
I'm going to go ahead and point out that due to the positioning of the apostrophe, the title of your thread translates to "18 Foot Big Blue Build".....just sayin. LOL

Regardless, I like the look of your truck and look forward to seeing what you do with it. ;)
I thought that was intentional and he was talking about the length of the truck..:)

Reactions: Elmore328
Nope. Look at your thread title. You can modify the content of your posts in the thread, but not the actual thread title. Admin would have to do that for you...but it's not a big enough deal for you to worry about. I'm just giving you some good humored Friday afternoon shtick! ;)

Got a better picture of those rims installed on your truck??

I'm really digging them from the quarter shot.
You know what I'm NOT digging? Your member profile picture. When are you going to change that thing to represent your current truck??? LOL

Reactions: mwemaxxowner
You know what I'm NOT digging? Your member profile picture. When are you going to change that thing to represent your current truck??? LOL

Great point. Hopefully I can get a picture worthy of a profile pic the same time I make my submission for TOTM. Not looking good this weekend though. lol

Total cost of rims, tires, and lift kit installed?
I would like pic of rims too pls.
Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn that's a great looking truck!

This is how she started off.

Now after a 6' BDS lift, 35x12.5x20 Toyo R/T tires on KMC Chopstix rims, AMP Research step bars, and some Weather Tech windo visors this is how she sits now.

I've got a few goodies on the way from Full Race and Brew City Boost.
Ooh man, that's purdy. I think a 6" lift and 35s look great on these trucks.

I hate dailying a lifted truck though personally. Lol. I love to look at other folks'!

Baaaaaaaaaaa

Sounds really good! I love the kmc chopsticks too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.