F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a damaged 2015 2.7L and the vaccum hose that runs from the booster is missing. I have been trying to find out what it looks like and where it connects with little success. Seen every dealer diagram with no help and the parts guy is as lost as I am. The best picture I got looks like it runs from booster to the rear of the intake and branches off to the booster pump.
Need a clear pic and or part #. Please please
the hose with the pink tag
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Automotive fuel system Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Vehicle

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks appreciated.
I'm still trying to locate the specific part for my trick the site I'm directed to isn't giving me a specific engine compatability. That part # is for the connection tube on the end of the assembly only.
Im.alot closer than I was before.

· Moderstrator
3,053 Posts

· Registered
2017 F150 XL 2WD 2.7, with some extra stuff!
2,113 Posts
Over all top end without cover 2017 2.7. The booster line is tee'd just above the steering column.b A line to engine vac other to booster pump (?).
Motor vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive design Automotive air manifold Automotive exterior

This is a closeup of a Turbosmart vacuum line adapter that replaced the OEM vacuum fitting behind the throttle body. The part with the nylon cording.
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive fuel system Gas Auto part

Yellow trace vac to brake booster, tee splitter, red trace another vac line, green trace vac source at throttle body.. No trace on the booster line (?) under the tag.
Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive air manifold Automotive fuel system

Does not help with part #s, but photos of my 2017 vac to brake booster routing. KM

• Helpful
Reactions: snakebitten

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you guys a million. What had me messed up was the fact that the dealer diagrams only showed the hose a fitting at the booster. Spoke with the part rep and he assured me that it's the entire hose but the oem photo shows it as a fitting.
Thanks guys.
I bought the truck at auction damaged and bit off waaay more than I bargained for. It's been about a year and I'm just now seeing the end of the tunnel. Will post some before and after pics

· Registered
2017 F150 XL 2WD 2.7, with some extra stuff!
2,113 Posts
It's a plumbers nightmare on to of the engine, nearly as bad as old Toyotas and some Cadillac. But the engine produces both vacuum and preasure rendering most traditional vacuum sources questionable. If you need better photos just ask with a specific view needed, I'm happy to be of service. KM

Reactions: Boatwaco
1 - 10 of 10 Posts