F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got me a couple kills , first was 3am in morning coming home from work going to jack in the box. Monster tacos are the best at 3am. White reg cab chevy probably 5 years old ,very loud exhaust started screwing with me , gave it some boost and left it behind ,coming up to a light i switched to 4wd and then started spooling it up. he stayed back as the light turned green he was already rolling 25 mph and he punched , i boost launched hard and caught up to him in just a few seconds and passed him, let out around 80ish. 2nd kill 10 year old or so Vette , yong kid with weird looking hair pulls up next to me at light, he had a loud catback on it. i had switched to 4wd thinking he may want to race but wasn't sure. i started spooling but didn't get into boost when the light turned green i hit it and he hit it. I launched good but not as hard as i usually do i put a truck length on him till 85 and he started reeeling me in slow. We were side by side till 100 when we lifted.

·
Premium Member
724 Posts
Were you driving the Impala?

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Sounds like fuuuun!

·
Registered
221 Posts
The kid in the Vette didn't know how to drive......

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
The kid in the Vette didn't know how to drive......
A win is a win. I spanked a ZL1 Camaro about a year ago in some totally legal streetlight racing.
Dumbdumb spun and spun. We had to shut down for the next light. I was laaaaaughin so hard at him.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts