F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been looking at several sites for a set of 20" FX wheels and having a issue on the color from some of the pictures and descriptions of them.
How many color options are there? I know the black and the light silver but the grey ones look different in the pictures.
Is there a grey and a dark grey or is it the lighting in the photos?
Fords website is only showing 3 options.

Ford F150 Factory 20" FX4 FX2 Expedition Wheels and Pirelli Tires 13008 | eBay look lighter.

Set 4 Wheels Ford F150 Pickup 20" 10 12 3833 Like New | eBay look darker.

Old eyes might be playing tricks on me.

Edit.
The first link has 2 different sets, but I can't see the first picture. It's the 2nd picture I'm looking at.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
It's probably just the color of the truck messing with your eyes. There's only black and silver.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's probably just the color of the truck messing with your eyes. There's only black and silver.
There is a set that looks really good on sterling grey. Might of found a buy, need to see if the price will drop a little.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390389156.451418.jpg

Sent from my space grey 5S using an aPP called Tapatalk

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Reactions: 2Canches

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Those are different rims. The first ones are an upgrade for the lariat and are silver (aluminum). The second are the FX4 grey ones.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So what would be a good price on the wheels? Hard to find someone with just wheels, most brag about the price of the tires when I don't need tires.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those are different rims. The first ones are an upgrade for the lariat and are silver (aluminum). The second are the FX4 grey ones.
You still have that stang? Can I drive it? jk.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I still have the Mustang. It is in storage where I lived two years ago (Aberdeen SD) at a buddys shop. I havent even seen the car in three years. When I put it away it ran and drove great, prob needs a bit of TLC when I go get it this spring. It has a bored and stroked 289 with 302 heads on it. Hopefully it runs enough to get it on a car trailer for the trip back to Bismarck.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I am not sure of a good price, as I havent been looking for any rims. However I really like the first websites rims. Those are my favorite rims that ford makes for the F150.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The first link has 2 different wheels. First picture isn't showing up for me so can't see what they are but the 2nd picture is the ones I was looking at.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts