F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are now stocking and selling BedRug F150 kits. These go hand in hand with alot of our Tonneau cover sales. Bed rug has been a leader in this market for a long time. A lot of people think this is a carpet that will stain or mold over time. This isn't true at all, this can be pressure washed or driven through a car wash. If you are looking for a bed rug and tonneau cover combo kit, give us a call and we will get you a package deal.

[h=1]2009-2013 F150 Bed Rug Complete Bed Liner [/h]

20042008f150bedrugbedlinercompletekit.jpg

VAL3Z_9900038_AA-20110705184922_500x370.jpg

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Can you get us a price on the tonneau cover alone, the bed rug alone and the package deal?

·
Vendor
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you get us a price on the tonneau cover alone, the bed rug alone and the package deal?

Yeah, which tonneau cover are you looking for?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am getting ready to pull the trigger on getting this very same pkg. Bed Rug kit just like in the photo and a Bak Flip VP. Could you send me your quote? My truck info is in my sig.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bed Rug Liners are definitely the way to go, give the truck a nice clean look and you can haul anything in there. The dye is permeated deep into the carpet and it keeps its color, and easily transferable from one truck to another as they only use the 3M and Velcro kits to install. I had to switch one from my 2010 short bed f150 to my 2013 short bed ecoboost f150

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
FireMedic
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing