F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend of mine ran into a contractor who said his f150eb was a 2010. My impression was that 2011s were the first for f150. Anyway he loves the truck beats it up all the time including heavy towing . Im going to try to get a hold of him to see if hes interested in posting his ownership story,or hes pulling someones leg

·
Registered
138 Posts
a friend of mine ran into a contractor who said his f150eb was a 2010. My impression was that 2011s were the first for f150. Anyway he loves the truck beats it up all the time including heavy towing . Im going to try to get a hold of him to see if hes interested in posting his ownership story,or hes pulling someones leg
With everything I know 2011 is the first year. But like all vehicles introduction of then next year model is in the 4th quarter of that year. Maybe he's confused lol.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont think hes confused or trying to mislead anyone, it sounds almost like he got a prototype. be talkin to my buddy monday, hopefully find out more

·
Registered
54 Posts
2011 was the first year for the EB in the F-150. It wouln't be a prototype, they don't have VIN's.

·
Registered
900 Posts
he probaly bought it in 10 as a 11model therefore thinks its a 10

1 - 6 of 6 Posts