F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This installation was performed on a 2012 3.5L F150 Ecoboost truck with a UPR pre-drilled
passenger side
inlet tube for the WOT connection.

This is a very clean and easy installation for a novice and you really don't have to be very mechanically
inclined to be able to install a UPR Plug n Play™ Dual Valve Catch Can System with CSCC™ as this video
clearly, shows just how easy the system can be installed.

The longest part of the installation is the installation of the UPR pre-drilled turbo inlet pipe. The inlet tube
requires you to remove the lower clamp at the
turbo and the upper clamp at the Y pipe top center of the
engine bay and will take 20min.

This will be listed on the UPR Website tomorrow.

Joe

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm curious about that as well. Looks pretty tight in there. Also wondering how this differs from those already on your site.
Looks great, likely will be ordering soon!

·
Vendor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[h=2]2011 - 2014 UPR Plug n Play™ F150 Ecoboost Dual Valve Catch Can with Clean Side Catch Can[/h]This system is very easy to drain as it incorporates a high flow UPR 1/4 Turn Drain Valve.

It takes longer to put a bucket under the truck than it will to reach the drain valve and turn it to empty the catch can.

For the CSCC™ you only need to press or squeeze the UPR Plug n Play™ Fittings to release the lines and then you unscrew
the bottom of the Clean Side Catch Can and can neatly remove it to be drained.

This entire draining process will take you about 3-5 minutes if you take your time.

Joe

·
Vendor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CSS vs CSCC?
I have updated the listing in the drop-down box to offer both kits.

Here is the link to the new kits for the 2011-2014 engine bay mounts UPR Plug n Play™ Dual Valve Catch Can with the UPR Plug n Play™ CSCC™

11-14 F150 Ecoboost 3.5 Dual Valve Catch Can CSS CSCC

5030-118-CSCC [h=2]2011 - 2014 UPR Plug n Play™ F150 Ecoboost Dual Valve Catch Can w CSCC™ Installation (Satin)[/h]
5030-118-1-CSCC
[h=2]2011 - 2014 UPR Plug n Play™ F150 Ecoboost Dual Valve Catch Can w CSCC™ Installation (Black)[/h]
PM, me for an introductory special offer on these brand new systems.

Joe

·
Registered
10 Posts
So the difference now is the added option in the drop down box to choose the cscc for an additional $50 going from 400 to 450. With that we now have the most up to date ultimate package?

I guess you can add the valves for 35 or 70 as well...

The mega can you can add the same option of cscc for 50?

If someone already has the system can you just purchase the cscc for 50?

·
Registered
951 Posts
I just put my mega catch can on. It was so easy to install. Look at just three days would do. I never would have thought that much would have came out.

Thanks again for the quick delivery.

Sent to you using my stupid Iphone

1 - 12 of 12 Posts