F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. New owner of a 2011 Black Fx4 Eco. Actually it's my wifes truck but I say it's "ours" :)
Bought the truck with a leveling kit along with some 35" tires. Otherwise stock for now.
Purchasing some 11' retrofit DS2 Headlights first very soon along with some interior, exterior LED lighting kit.

Would like some help with some performance mods. I don't care for a Intake since I've read guys only getting 2whp and loosing 10rwtq. Like the sound of the DB Corsa single tip but do they offer this kit in all stainless or just the tip? Full Race FMIC will be in the future. Tune wise I'll go down to JMS where I got my 03' Cobra tuned at since they should be coming out with a "tuner box" with dial soon.

I will try to post pics soon.

·
Premium Member
2,427 Posts
Intake doesn't decrease TQ. With a tune it provides ~10-20 HP and TQ I believe. Without a tune, it's just a great sounding intake.

exhaust is very hit or miss. Personally, I won't run exhaust. Corsa is good but I'd get an aero resonator to place after the muffler with ANY exhaust setup you choose. 3" exhaust is optimal.

If if you have a tuner you want to use, them let us know how it goes! Otherwise, look into the following, in no order:
mpt, Livernois, SSI, 5 star, and Unleashed.

Full race FMIC would be my next purchase if I decide to drop more money into my truck.

Pinero knows all the part numbers for LED replacement. Buying each bulb is cheaper than an entire kit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to use JMS to tune my truck.. JMS's owner is one of the head guys that started SCT back in the day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts