F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Let us know what you think of our Factory Ecoboost F150 engine cover painted to match our project truck, and out lined in gloss black. Ill post some installed images once i get the engine bay cleaned up a little. Go ahead, let us know waht you think....

Ecoboost Engine Cover.jpg F150 Ecoboost Engine Cover 1.jpg F150 35 Ecoboost F150 Engine Cover Painted Silver.jpg

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That looks great! It looks a lot like the GM performance division factory airbox on the 08-11 2.0L Turbo airboxs that sit on top of the engine on those vehicles.

SPPD

·
Registered
122 Posts
Very Nice

·
Registered
578 Posts
That's a great look, I saw one that was white, and now after seeing this one, I'd like to see on under my hood in matching body color !

·
Registered
49 Posts
Very nice work.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Well done and it is amazing!!! I would love to do that to mine too

·
Registered
13 Posts
I love this forum, for a free site it sure is going to cost me a bunch of money. Looking forward to adding this to my ever growing and changing list of things I will do or add to my truck.......

·
Registered
588 Posts
I love this forum, for a free site it sure is going to cost me a bunch of money. Looking forward to adding this to my ever growing and changing list of things I will do or add to my truck.......
I agree as the knowledge is priceless until you price out the wish list LOL!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Looks awesome! I plasti-dipped mine white but this looks much better.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Looks awesome! I plasti-dipped mine white but this looks much better.
Have a picture handy? Would be curious how its done. Like what you did with the door handles on yours. I'm one of those FX4 owners...stripped the decal off the side. Trying to decide if I'm going to go full blank and just leave the Ford Emblems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks very nice.

·
Registered
327 Posts
This is beautifull, but for the price I feel that I could take the factory cover and get it painted for cheaper. Any thoughts on that? What would be better?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys,

Let us know what you think of our Factory Ecoboost F150 engine cover painted to match our project truck, and out lined in gloss black. Ill post some installed images once i get the engine bay cleaned up a little. Go ahead, let us know waht you think....

View attachment 560 View attachment 561 View attachment 562

F-150 2019 3.5L EcoBoost Painted Engine Covers

Folks, not even sure if this thread is still active but I’m searching for these painted engine covers that are beautifully shown in this thread’s pictures. Looking for engine cover, painted, chromed, brushed, anything but the plastic black, for 2019 f150 with 3.5L ecoboost from any vendor while it looks like Stage3Motorsports use to showcase them.

·
Premium Member
3,121 Posts

F-150 2019 3.5L EcoBoost Painted Engine Covers

Folks, not even sure if this thread is still active but I’m searching for these painted engine covers that are beautifully shown in this thread’s pictures. Looking for engine cover, painted, chromed, brushed, anything but the plastic black, for 2019 f150 with 3.5L ecoboost from any vendor while it looks like Stage3Motorsports use to showcase them.
Here's a old thread with painted covers. I think there's a old link with a person that paints them.

https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/...stom-painted-ecoboost-engine-covers-sale.html
Hope stage3 don't mind:(:(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Perfect Mr B, thanks for this. I actually found the same forum post a few minutes after posting my inquiry. Seems as though zimsgarage.com does nice work and I'm wondering if any of those who ordered their custom painted engine covers would care to comment of the painting is holding on well, giving the extreme heat in the engine compartment.

Here's a old thread with painted covers. I think there's a old link with a person that paints them.

https://www.f150ecoboost.net/forum/...stom-painted-ecoboost-engine-covers-sale.html
Hope stage3 don't mind:(:(

·
Vendor
1,528 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts