F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2011 EcoBoost F150 FX4 in Blue Flame Metallic. It is a Supercab with the 6.5' bed. It has the max tow package with a 7700 GVW. It is well optioned with heated leather seats, sunroof, backup-camera and spray in bed-liner. The interior is in perfect condition and the carpet is protected by Ford all weather mats.

I am the second owner. This truck has been serviced at the dealership its entire life, with documented oil changes done every 5000 miles, and recommended services every 30,000. It currently has 136,000 mostly highway miles, as I used it as my daily back and forth to college.

No expense was spared in building this truck, and I have thousands in receipts for all of the add-ons.
It is lifted 4" with a BDS suspension lift and has Fox 2.0 shocks in the rear. The lift was professionally installed by Brent at Valley Truck and Offroad. It currently has 18x8.5 XD Grenade 135OR wheels wrapped in 285/75-18 (35"x12") Toyo R/T tires.

Additionally, it has a JL Audio 300 watt amplifier powering a JL Audio 10" TW3 subwoofer under the rear seats. The sound system in this truck is leaps and bounds better than the Sony system on newer F150s. It also has a 30" LED lightbar in the front grille, as well as rear facing LEDs and Rock Lights. These lights are all tied into a switch panel in the console. The subwoofer system and offroad lighting were professionally installed by High Fidelity Autosport.

Additional add ons include:
- Aftermarket projector headlights with high quality Morimoto 50 watt HID ballasts and 6500K bulbs
- Morimoto LED projector fog lights
- Corsa dB resonator back exhaust paired with a Ford resonator delete pipe

- 5% front and rear Suntek Window tint, professionally installed by Tint Master
- Custom blacked out American flag Ford emblems front and rear
- OEM SuperCab Ford Raptor running boards
- Sylvania LED brake light bulbs
- LED switchback front turn signal bulbs
- Full LED interior and exterior lights
- LED color change footwell lighting

Super clean example of a well built F150, come see it in person. Message me on here with any questions.

I also have a build thread documenting most of the add-ons I've done to this thing on the other forum and here. I go into a bit more detail in the other forum.

IMG_6024.jpeg IMG_6029.jpeg IMG_6030.jpeg IMG_6031.jpeg IMG_6032.jpeg IMG_6033.jpeg IMG_6034.jpg IMG_6035.jpeg IMG_6036.jpeg IMG_6037.jpeg IMG_6038.jpeg IMG_6039.jpeg IMG_6040.jpeg IMG_6041.jpeg IMG_6042.jpeg IMG_6043.jpeg

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
Nice!

But did you forget something? ;)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BC119

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So close yet so far. My apologies guys. $19,500 is what she's listed for currently, but there are X Plan friends and family forum discounts available!

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
Sorry, not interested in buying the truck, but interested in how you mounted those OTRATTW switches. I just bought one to run the fans on my truck and cannot figure out where I wanna put it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, not interested in buying the truck, but interested in how you mounted those OTRATTW switches. I just bought one to run the fans on my truck and cannot figure out where I wanna put it.
My audio guy built me an angled piece that sits right behind the raised change cubby in that front portion of the console. In my build thread on the other forum I have some more detailed photos of it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump! Forum discount is now $17,500! The truck is getting a full paint correction and sealant this weekend and will be all detailed and ready to go for it's new owner! Spread the word.

·
Registered
521 Posts
what light bar did you end up installing behind the grill and how did you mount it?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what light bar did you end up installing behind the grill and how did you mount it?
It's an Amazon single row 30". I mounted it with some rough country light bar mounts I got for cheap and a couple of 1" spacers to raise it up to fit between the slats well. Really throws some light and is super low-key which I love.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here are some updated photos for you guys. Finally did a full detail on the truck to get it ready for sale. I'm willing to work with someone from here on price, I just want it to go to someone who will take care of it.

Attachments

Reactions: Blown F-150

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Down to $16,500, if I don't sell it soon I'll probably keep it through the winter, part it out and trade it in on a 17+ Ruby Red Lariat...

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sold! Mods please close. Gen 2 3.5 is currently loading... anyone want to go halfs on a '20 Lariat Rapid Red Black Appearance Package CCSB?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts