2,166 Posts
Reactions: BRoell and sleipnir

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #411
I'm a fan of the 701's myself. I feel like the 305 is over used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same, I like the 305s but they're all over the place. I like the plain-ness of the 701, but after searching through all the frilly shiny stuff out now, they almost seem to plain sometimes

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #412
Either of those in a carbon or titanium finish. I’ll have to pass on the bronze.
I can't talk my wife into the gold/ bronze either lol. I think it'll look good with the black paint, I really like the gold on blue combo like Ryan's

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #413
I sure like my Con6’s. I haven’t seen anyone running them out in the wild yet.

I've checked yours out quite a bit. Love em except you've already got em, I copy enough of your build list as it is lol.

I'm looking for something with less than 5" of backspacing for upper control arm clearance. So 18x9 0offset, or 17x8.5 +6 I believe.
Ideally I'd like 18's mainly for easier cleaning. It seems like 17s would be right up on the brake calipers, and no room for a barrel brush. But 17's are more sidewall and easier to find.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #416
I like the Vectors and the rebounds. So many wheel options out there, it’s crazy.

Not in 18s with the offset I want:cry:. How much space do you have between the barrel of the rim and the caliper?

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
It's not the most accurate measurement, but in the front it looks like I have around 7/8 - 15/16" of clearance. brakes on the rear are roughly 1 1/8" of clearance.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #419
It's not the most accurate measurement, but in the front it looks like I have around 7/8 - 15/16" of clearance. brakes on the rear are roughly 1 1/8" of clearance.
That's between the rotor or the caliper? 18's it is then, 17's seem way too tight for my EZ brushes :geek:.
Going from 20's to 18's plus a 35" tire still gets me an extra inch of sidewall.

I think I've settled on these... for now

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
No problems at all with my Big EZ brush with these wheels at all. I had to use my small EZ brush with the Raptor wheels I ran before.

401 - 420 of 453 Posts