F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

461 - 478 of 478 Posts

·
Modinstrator
3,181 Posts
I hope you like it the way I like mine. It does a lot of work but still gets into moderately tight curves. I have several buffers but this is my go to machine. I do however run 5” pads.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #463 ·
I hope you like it the way I like mine. It does a lot of work but still gets into moderately tight curves. I have several buffers but this is my go to machine. I do however run 5” pads.
Love it. You helped me make the right decision for sure. I use the G15 with 5" pads, the Meg's M300 with 3" pads, and a little griots one for 1" pads. I can get anywhere and everywhere. About to use them on my cousins Expedition this weekend

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #467 ·
Is this a full raptor suspension now or still need rear end?
I still need the rear end. I found and am strongly leaning towards an RPG rear frame support and bump stop kit for sale literally around the corner from me. Can't even use it until I get a Raptor axle. Then fiberglass bedsides or a Raptor takeoffbed. Good deals really screw up my proposed build order...

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #468 ·
HA! Snake’s pace, you crack me up.
He must be a COLD snake meandering blissfully haha. A bit ironic because he seems the type to really enjoy laying out in the sun.

I joked about Ryan's tenacity, then popped over to his thread and just shook my head. Truly a maniac

·
Modinstrator
3,181 Posts
No, Snake has a deadline but it’s his deadline and it’s top secret

Reactions: BRoell

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
Snakes are faster than snails.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Reactions: BRoell

·
Vendor
7,651 Posts
Ya I needed front spacers to clear the new upper arms until I buy some new rims. I only needed about 1/2" of spacer but I didn't want to cut my lugs so I grabbed some hubcentric spacers off of facebook. I put on the fronts and it looked even weirder with the fronts 5" wider on each side.

So now I have 2" spacers on all 4 corners
We have rearends in stock, new take offs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
7,651 Posts
I still need the rear end. I found and am strongly leaning towards an RPG rear frame support and bump stop kit for sale literally around the corner from me. Can't even use it until I get a Raptor axle. Then fiberglass bedsides or a Raptor takeoffbed. Good deals really screw up my proposed build order...
No no- SVC with Fox IFP bumps, hit me up tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #473 ·
Couple updates and a couple more in the queue.

Installed new mirror puddle lights and smoked sequential mirror signals. Made a much bigger visual impact than I anticipated, very pleased with the look both with lights on and off.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #474 ·
This week I started to swap brake lines. Got the lines installed but still need to bleed them. Forgot my birthday was yesterday, so that and a hectic work week have slowed me down. Then the landlord comes tomorrow so I've got to catch up on some chores and messes that I've been procrastinating

Once the lines are bled I have some new tie rod boots to install, and put my wheel spacers back on.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #475 ·
Next mods are a couple cupholder lights from F150leds. The silicon adhesive is not great for the application and didn't look good, so I'm redoing them.

Then some engine bay investigations

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Couple updates and a couple more in the queue.

Installed new mirror puddle lights and smoked sequential mirror signals. Made a much bigger visual impact than I anticipated, very pleased with the look both with lights on and off.

Those look awfully familiar, lol.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
This week I started to swap brake lines. Got the lines installed but still need to bleed them. Forgot my birthday was yesterday, so that and a hectic work week have slowed me down. Then the landlord comes tomorrow so I've got to catch up on some chores and messes that I've been procrastinating

Once the lines are bled I have some new tie rod boots to install, and put my wheel spacers back on.
To bleed the brakes, get one of these. You can make the standard adapter work, but they also make one specific to our trucks. It works very well and makes it a super easy one person job

461 - 478 of 478 Posts