F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the 2012 3.5 ecoboost has sport mode? I am asking for a friend of mine part of me thinks so cause my 2017 does but then again back then idk

·
Premium Member
4,485 Posts
Mine has sport mode when I want it and also eco mode when I try.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, well that sums it up lol. Figured id ask the community for an answer cause there isnt a single post about it

Reactions: Arkansas Eco

·
Premium Member
4,485 Posts
I wish tow/haul was sportier :unsure:

Reactions: Tom-Dirt

·
Registered
5 Posts
When I press and hold the traction control button on my 2011 for about 10 seconds, it completely disables AdvanceTrac. And in this mode, it feels to me like it’s more sporty. More throttle response off the line. Although, it could all in my head.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When I press and hold the traction control button on my 2011 for about 10 seconds, it completely disables AdvanceTrac. And in this mode, it feels to me like it’s more sporty. More throttle response off the line. Although, it could all in my head.
Alright ill let my buddy know about that thank you for the info

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
...there is no sport mode on this gen. Turning off the electric nannies is all you're doing, it doesn't do anything on dry pavement. Pressing the dash button and holding it in for a length of time turn off stability control and traction control. The tow/haul button is about as close as he'll be to "sport" mode.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts